There's still CVC frickery (shout out Doc)

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

Both of these matches just happened, and Sandlotkings only knew about the blackdiamond matchup. How ridiculous is it that we're still being bamboozled like this? There's absolutely no reason for some clubs to still be double matched, and it's not fair to the guys that throw crazy gold at a cvc match-up just to beat a club they aren't even playing against!
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap this did just happen in the last cvc match. We heard from another club that they were matched against us, but in our cvc window, showed us playing Blackdiamond.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged CvC?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Did somebody say frickery? 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Wonder if our boy Blue can give some insight into this. Or that Uni guy. Somebody wake him up.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged CvC?
    You beat me to it!  😂😂😂
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited December 2020
    That's something else. So judging by the identical scores the same match was played against two clubs somehow and sandlot was actually only involved in one of them? That is definitely screwed up.

Edit: this would make sense to me though if they had to double match some clubs if there were no other clubs left to match with. Odd number of clubs playing for example?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Integrity is a 4 letter word at the Glu headquarters. 
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Wouldn't be surprised if this also happened in brackets for prime events, EB brackets, and club event brackets
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Let's give glu their chance to get the story straight through FACT CHECKERS. The ones who make the facts that they want. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Wouldn't be surprised if this also happened in brackets for prime events, EB brackets, and club event brackets
    Yeah, this is a good point. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Well we already know they use bots in the non-top tier brackets for practically every single event and club event... its not below them to doing this either throughout the entire game.
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Well we already know they use bots in the non-top tier brackets for practically every single event and club event... its not below them to doing this either throughout the entire game.
    Is there any way to identify bots?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Send them a message or a sticker. That’ll pretty much do it
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Send them a message or a sticker. That’ll pretty much do it
    Stickers fix everything
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Is there any way to identify bots?
    I know we got matched up with bots for CvC multiple times over the weekend...the clubs had the same accolades as us but had no teams over 30k TS and they had no scores from the previous round of CvC.  During regular events, I would imagine to keep your eye out for similar circumstances 🤷‍♂️
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    that's a display issue @More2Most2First, they didn't have the same accolades as you.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    that's a display issue @More2Most2First, they didn't have the same accolades as you.
    iirc you see your accolades displayed on any club you look at? It's been a while since I've paid attention. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    That's something else. So judging by the identical scores the same match was played against two clubs somehow and sandlot was actually only involved in one of them? That is definitely screwed up.

Edit: this would make sense to me though if they had to double match some clubs if there were no other clubs left to match with. Odd number of clubs playing for example?
    This has been an issue since CvC started in '18 and obviously, it's still happening. No idea how/why, but yeah, terrible look. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As a guy that takes pride in hunting brackets, this would be news to me(and most people). Can you explain why you're so certain there are bots in brackets/events?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    They are out there. I have had a few In prime games and the prime leader board. It is pretty obvious. The one that sticks out to me the Most was a guy had something like 12 mil prime points and 900k points on his home screen for prime sprint event. 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    See, I still learn new stuff from you guys all the time, lol.
  • lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    Tell me more about frickery @retirepujols please 
    DFBB- see rollie's comment
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Cheaters exist in many forms. Just because you see something, doesn’t make it true. There’s no bot clubs. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Actually there was one bot club.  It was in 16 and I believe it was called Robots (?).  All the teams in the club changed their name to robot1, robot2, etc in hopes that would make it harder to report them. 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard