Options

trade in legends

sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
guys i have about 30 legends  on my bench should i trade for lxp 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I just did that this morning, I still had a bunch of 480 legends that I was hoarding but was running low on lxp. Traded them all in and got about 400k lxp out of it. I think 480s and 500s are safe to trade in. They dont really re-use them,. 535 will get reused most likely.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah Chipper and A.Jones were just reused, so I think you're safe getting rid of 480s 500s and maybe even 520s. They only reuse box players too, it seems. So if you have a guy you bought in the store or got from WOH, those are safe to trade in anytime because I don't think they've ever reused one of those.
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    If you don’t need the lxp, I’d keep them if they are capped, in case you get them in the player store for a repull xp
  • Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I dumped any Legends won via WoH, but kept all others on the off chance they're needed for sets or show up in the player store. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you don’t need the lxp, I’d keep them if they are capped, in case you get them in the player store for a repull xp
    This is exactly what I do. Unless you're in an lxp pinch, no harm in keeping capped legends around.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    I dumped any Legends won via WoH, but kept all others on the off chance they're needed for sets or show up in the player store. 
    I’ve actually made a good amount of lxp through this method. The most profitable one for me has been 500 Reggie Jackson. I’ve pulled him 4 times now
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    fatDaddy said:
    I’ve actually made a good amount of lxp through this method. The most profitable one for me has been 500 Reggie Jackson. I’ve pulled him 4 times now
    This is wild. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything better than a 460-ish prime. @mythicaldragon help me out here please 😂
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I feel the pain @KCTribe. On my alt I saw a 520 Bell but had no cash there to buy him. It was a sad day in whoville 

• Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Never seen a legend in the player shop, but I did fill up my relief core with 460+ primes thanks to the shop. I think a 460 prime is best I’ve seen in the shop. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Got this guy other day. I believe @Houmy did much better with Eck.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷