12/11/2020 Royale (New ATG!)

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Looks like Glaus will be the woh prize
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Might even skip field pass this weekend, these boxes are great for my plans to slow down a bit. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Wagner. I got really pumped last year when I landed him. But I can say with certainty, he just wasn’t right. Although an ATG, he couldn’t close against LHP and batting average has 200 below my other guys. Very bad memories of this fella
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Wagner. I got really pumped last year when I landed him. But I can say with certainty, he just wasn’t right. Although an ATG, he couldn’t close against LHP and batting average has 200 below my other guys. Very bad memories of this fella
    I'm hoping for a double Honus bonus set.  He's one of my keepers.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Might even skip field pass this weekend, these boxes are great for my plans to slow down a bit. 
    yeah not super awesome players by any means.   I kinda like WIlliams but thats about it.   Oliver makes the Green not necessary as they have the exact same ratings
  • bigmeatpetebigmeatpete Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Another righty with WOH skills. Predictable and boring 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Williams is the best of the bunch unless maybe Kaat is of need. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Are the players flipped flopped with the theme of the boxes?
    Call me crazy but shouldn't the players with the traffic lights be in the green light boxes and the players with lasers be in the TSB laser boxes?
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Call me crazy but shouldn't the players with the traffic lights be in the green light boxes and the players with lasers be in the TSB laser boxes?
    Just checked on my end and it was the correct way.
    Just no.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Really? Wagner was my Babe solution for WoH.  I capped him at 20/20 and would destroy Ruth weekly and collect copious amounts of LxP.

Gibson still pisses me off to this day.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Just checked on my end and it was the correct way.
    Yeah I just closed out game and restarted they changed.
    Are we looking at all lefties in level 5? That’s what the chart shows but it seems like 5-10 was a righty last time 
    All lefties except Eckersly on 5-10

Really? Wagner was my Babe solution for WoH.  I capped him at 20/20 and would destroy Ruth weekly and collect copious amounts of LxP.

Gibson still pisses me off to this day.

It’s true Doc. I even through him off my starting roster. On the plus side, Glu handed him out like candy last year, so it was pure gravy
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Weird accident. Glad it paid off. 

• baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    How is Ted Williams with 20/20 skills 0/3 against Fingers? Should never be the case with the top player in the game.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Glu does know they can put a left handed batter as a WOH reward? I can't remember the last time the HOF WOH was a lefty.
    edited December 2020
    How is Ted Williams with 20/20 skills 0/3 against Fingers? Should never be the case with the top player in the game.
    Should be doable. You gold?
    I am platinum. I’m 2 for 6 now so it’s getting better. Top player with 20/20 skills and Level 8 WOH Skill. I didn’t think he would have any problems but I was wrong. I guess I’ll see how it plays out over the weekend.
    I am platinum. I’m 2 for 6 now so it’s getting better. Top player with 20/20 skills and Level 8 WOH Skill. I didn’t think he would have any problems but I was wrong. I guess I’ll see how it plays out over the weekend.
    Damn that’s rough. Should be a given almost
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Babe 20/20, no X Factor gets it done for me. But........once again, my nemesis is 5.8.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    Yeah so weird. I just lost on 5.10 once again. Used a video restart and a video boost. I got one hit and three outs. Back to back losses. 🤷‍♂️
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I've found after cycling 4 or five times level 5 gets harder and harder. I just lost with 20/20 Ted with 8 x-factor and a video boost twice in a row. Both times got 9 unhittable pitches but not in a row. Had the tying run at the plate both times and had no chance with two outs. I'm at Gold level so I  don't expect it to be easy. Just bothersome  that it gets so much harder after a few cycles. I refuse to use any gold so it is what it is. Don't really care as the reward isn't worth the frustration. Just feedback for others seeing the same problem.
    Rippers said:
    I've found after cycling 4 or five times level 5 gets harder and harder. I just lost with 20/20 Ted with 8 x-factor and a video boost twice in a row. Both times got 9 unhittable pitches but not in a row. Had the tying run at the plate both times and had no chance with two outs. I'm at Gold level so I  don't expect it to be easy. Just bothersome  that it gets so much harder after a few cycles. I refuse to use any gold so it is what it is. Don't really care as the reward isn't worth the frustration. Just feedback for others seeing the same problem.
    I have noticed that exact same trend as well. As soon as it starts to get tougher to get through after say the 4th one I'd say... I take a break, farm some gold for a little while and then close out the game for a while, then come back then I am able to breeze through a few more cycles.
    I agree that it does seem to get harder but I was struggling my first time through. My last two cycles I lost back to back against Fingers then I broke through and then lost back to back against him again. I don’t my the difficulty being turned up but I shouldn’t lose 4 out of 5 with the best player in the game with 20/20 skills and Level 8 WOH Skill. That was the main reason I invested in him. I guess I’ll try taking a break and see if that helps
    @Rippers: same thing just happened to me also. Fourth cycle, score is 7-6, then I get the f u icing nine and out. Chaps my a$$. Use a video reboot then the game crashes. This is too much work for this reward. Having to score 20+ runs in the last three rounds hoping the game doesn’t cheat for 2500 LxP and a third tier player blows. 
    BTW I was using Babe at 20/20 with a 10 WoH add. I start the round with like 650 to 250 advantage and the game still cheats....then crashes.

Way to go, GLU. Solid customer retention 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@Rippers: same thing just happened to me also. Fourth cycle, score is 7-6, then I get the f u icing nine and out. Chaps my a$$. Use a video reboot then the game crashes. This is too much work for this reward. Having to score 20+ runs in the last three rounds hoping the game doesn’t cheat for 2500 LxP and a third tier player blows. 
    BTW I was using Babe at 20/20 with a 10 WoH add. I start the round with like 650 to 250 advantage and the game still cheats....then crashes.

Way to go, GLU. Solid customer retention 
    The crashing is beyond ridiculous. Been that way since update. Hard close app in between every round to optimize your gaming experience. 
    @CanadaCubs: I did just that. As much as we pay for this game, it’s beyond stupid we have to do that.