Options

12/14/2020 Frickery WOH

lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
nothing to share about it, I just wanted to be sure the Frickery word would be in the title for today !!!!!!
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• Options
    Bump...this one needs to be used
  • Options
    I'd probably take the rest of the day off and do nothing but play this game if they actually called it the Frickery Tower one Monday
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I concur
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Is Foster last week's reward, I can't remember with all the frickery that is going on.
  • Options
    CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Rumor is that WoH prize is Mario Mendoza with double "tournament" skill and super high speed rating....fingers crossed
  • Options
    And to think that Glaus was a bad reward, they go ahead and back it up with a worse reward today🤨 Oh well at least there is double gold and I can casually farm xp on a rainy chilly day off of work.
  • Options
    The boxes today 🤢 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    All rightys on lvl 5. down 6, 1 on vs Percy.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Which tower
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @DFBB

go ahead and delete this.  The Frickery version appears more appropriate 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Based on the time stamp I wouldn’t think that he was on the mega skanky tower yet but it is Alex that we’re talking about 
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Which tower
    Snowcone Spire.
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    DFBB said:
    All rightys on lvl 5. down 6, 1 on vs Percy.
    Snow cone it is 
  • Options
    Mega is the same as last week, but tougher simply because we're down more runs(down 8, 1 on base vs Sandman at 5.10).
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

• Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Ok, so is the normal tower is easier and from what @DFBB is saying ill hope to only get then 10 cycles in. Looks like its not worth the time for the mega tower.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    and if 4.10 (Level 4 Round 10) is a pain in the keister ill be mad :joy:
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Welp, I got to the big tower, cleared the first time with minimal issues. Thinking today was going to be a fun day.

LOL. The joke is on me, apparently.

Get back to 5.7, and for the past half hour, it has been 9 and out each time. Video reboot, 9 and out again. Seven straight times now I've been hit with 9 and out. UNFUKCKINGREAL.

C'mon, GLU. Quit fukcing us like this.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

Welp, I got to the big tower, cleared the first time with minimal issues. Thinking today was going to be a fun day.

Get back to 5.7, and for the past half hour, it has been 9 and out each time. Video reboot, 9 and out again. Seven straight times now I've been hit with 9 and out. UNFUKCKINGREAL.

Go back to the easy tower, then. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    They were really headed in the right direction with WOH and went two steps back today by cranking the difficulty from difficult to stupid difficult.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    They were really headed in the right direction with WOH and went two steps back today by cranking the difficulty from difficult to stupid difficult.

It really isn't hard. If it weren't for the blatant cheating, I'd have five cycles in by now on the hard tower.

On cycle three and now I can't get past 4.8. Percival is cheating over and over again. As soon as the tying run is on, the game is over.

It is laughable how GLU makes the game "hard". Just remove all skill and fukc the customer.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    You should have known there would be frickery, it said it in the title
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    It’s not cheating. Forget about the animations. The script is pre-written based on the numbers. If you’re losing, make your numbers better 🤓
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    They have to get rid of this three cycles to get the player to unlock the super tower crap.  This is BRUTAL
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m not really trying the hardest tower but I did my 3 and slow playing the hard level to earn club points. I’m sure that it’s too much for my team but I think that it’s a great new concept for people that want or can handle more of a challenge. I remember when the topic was that it was too easy and guys wanted more of a challenge. Maybe some of us didn’t need to build our teams to beat woh before but now it’s a must if you want to get past it. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It seems easier to me, tbh. Just takes a little longer on level 5. If I had some Adderall or Ritalin I'd be cycling like a mad man. As it stands, I can't find the interest to keep focus. To those of you not having as easy of a time, there are lower difficulty levels for a reason. 🤷‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    They have to get rid of this three cycles to get the player to unlock the super tower crap.  This is BRUTAL
    Agreed, especially the “prize” being rewarded. Also, they’re not giving the club credits for beating HOF 3 times. Or did they address this?
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    DomerHomerDomerHomer Registered Users, Member 76 Posts

Here’s a crazy idea....you could go diamond. Or you could dial back the commentary since we all know the difficulty to clear woh is increased below diamond. It’s not impossible as many on this forum regularly beat woh at gold and even at silver (also many of us diamond players have holder teams at silver/gold and can clear it). Mercifully those players don’t inundate us every week with woh complaints. Level up or sack up. 
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    It seems easier to me, tbh. Just takes a little longer on level 5. If I had some Adderall or Ritalin I'd be cycling like a mad man. As it stands, I can't find the interest to keep focus. To those of you not having as easy of a time, there are lower difficulty levels for a reason. 🤷‍♂️
    Don't go using common sense pal!  That ain't allowed 'round these parts.