Options

Please take this video out of rotation.

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Feedback
It stops there and never moves on and then screen turns black then I have to close out app. The problem is that this video doesn't play ever so seldom it's pretty regular. This is annoying Glu. Please tell TapJoy to get their heads out of their asses and get their shit straight. This video should've never made the rotation even if it did play, because of the crappy production. I mean come on the green screen with pixelated CGI. 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Moving this to the Feedback forum. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    My bad... should have known better 😅
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
    My bad... should have known better 😅
    It's much more likely to get the proper attention there than at general discussion. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    something else for the feeback forum...change WOH to monday's frickery tower.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I've reported it to ad-ops. They'd have a better idea of what it is if you knew what exact ad it was, but I'm assuming that's the problem anyway.
  • Options
    I've reported it to ad-ops. They'd have a better idea of what it is if you knew what exact ad it was, but I'm assuming that's the problem anyway.
    It's too pixelated to tell anything plus the whole video doesn't play.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I think if you click on that little check mark on the top left of your screen it gives you an option to report the ad for multiple reasons, "not working" among them. I've reported a few ads that didn't work, and I'm fairly certain that's how I did it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I think if you click on that little check mark on the top left of your screen it gives you an option to report the ad for multiple reasons, "not working" among them. I've reported a few ads that didn't work, and I'm fairly certain that's how I did it. 
    Good point ☺️ Thank you I'll give it a try
  • Options
    Here's another video... It'll reduce the counter each time but never give you credit... If it can't be played then it shouldn't reduce my counter....
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    how about the Care Bears commercial that is 50 seconds long? That’s rather annoying 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Have you guys tried reporting the ads?  I don’t watch videos or do replays often, but if there’s a buggy one, I just click the flag or “I” icon and report it. Problem solved
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Have you guys tried reporting the ads?  I don’t watch videos or do replays often, but if there’s a buggy one, I just click the flag or “I” icon and report it. Problem solved
    There is no option to report on that ad. If it were I would do that. 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    how about the Care Bears commercial that is 50 seconds long? That’s rather annoying 
    Agreed. They should double the amount of gold paid out for ads running 45 secs or longer.