Options

Anyone Here Comped When You Use Gold and WoH Crashes?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Twice yesterday I was curved out on 5.9 or 5.10 and had to use gold to continue. I was trying to complete cycle five. I had put up a lot of effort getting to that point and just wanted to get through it. In my mind 600 more gold to get one step closer to 60K LxP, while saving another 15-20 minutes was worth it. Not to mention the resources lost along the way.

Twice after spending over 550 gold, the game just crashed. I lost all my progress, resources, and gold.

I sent a note about to CS, but was told this morning that they were aware of the crashing issues, but, well, "fukc you". No compensation for their mistake, of course.

Anyone else report this and get comped? Just curious.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited December 2020

Twice yesterday I was curved out on 5.9 or 5.10 and had to use gold to continue. I was trying to complete cycle five. I had put up a lot of effort getting to that point and just wanted to get through it. In my mind 600 more gold to get one step closer to 60K LxP, while saving another 15-20 minutes was worth it. Not to mention the resources lost along the way.

Twice after spending over 550 gold, the game just crashed. I lost all my progress, resources, and gold.

I sent a note about to CS, but was told this morning that they were aware of the crashing issues, but, well, "fukc you". No compensation for their mistake, of course.

Anyone else report this and get comped? Just curious.

I messaged them once about the pitchers constantly staring at my batters without throwing the ball, which led to me having to restart the dang round. I didn't ask for anything, i sent a complaint that was more of a bug report. That one time I complained I was compensated gold (it was all of the gold I had used on the event - autoplaying 1.8, 1.9, 2.8, etc.).
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I did bother opening one or two tickets back in 17 or 18 and got comped for it but as anything with CS it's a question of getting the right rep.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Yup. Just send them a message. You’ll get your gold back.  
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    FranksabinskiFranksabinski Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I got all mine back from yesterday. Kept crashing on the higher levels of that top tower. I thought they’d just blame my wifi or background apps being open like they do with every other issue but for once they actually came thru. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I got all mine back from yesterday. Kept crashing on the higher levels of that top tower. I thought they’d just blame my wifi or background apps being open like they do with every other issue but for once they actually came thru. 
    Thanks for sharing. I'll try again. This really chaps me off.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Wow. I consider myself lucky then. I wrote in to CS yesterday because I just needed to vent about the difficulty and they compensated me with this. Thanks Glu! You are always doing what is best for the customer 😀

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I did and got 3K back

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I did and got 3K back

I guess it really depends on the agent you get. It’s kind of like RNG, just don’t know if it’s going to be good or bad. My agent was obviously throwing me fastballs while doc’s agent was apparently curving him with cheat outs. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    i got 4k.