Options

Omar

2Next

Comments

• Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    If this this is the bottom line then I’m deleting the app.

Great, now I have that song stuck in my head.

People are going to delete the app?? I feel that's just code for "I'm going to continue giving you money glu... TAKE IT" 
    Just no.  
  • Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    People are going to delete the app?? I feel that's just code for "I'm going to continue giving you money glu... TAKE IT" 
    I’m sincere about it. I spend most of my time on Madden Mobile anyway. I’m not at all addicted to this game. I just think building a team is fun and I play WOH if there is a player I’m interested in. I scored a grand total of zero points over the last two days. My “deleting the app” threat doesn’t carry much weight for that reason, but logic and reason failed so I gave that a shot. 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited December 2020
    In the interest of full disclosure, a funny thing happened on the way to sending a 5.8 losing screen shot to CS to make my point. We are now so far down on 5.8 that blowout is active at the beginning so he has beaten Ryan twice. Still not happy with the swap but just had to laugh. 

PS - third and fourth time ere more the expected result where Oz got smoked after blowout turned off