12/21/2020 WOH - Frickery town

13Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Just play the third tower and stfu already.
    Hanks? You ok, bud?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Yeah man, 2021 on it's way. What could go wrong? @retirepujols
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Everything...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Cant wait to get 2020 in the rear view mirror but I’m not thinking that 2021 is gonna start off any different than 20 ends. Let’s hope so 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

You start the round with men on second and third. Both dingers on. You can't hit many HRs, so there is always a man on second. Always. When I was getting curved out with the tying run at the plate, there were men on second and third each time. All dingers lit up.

Last week Oliver and Green got the same treatment, but when I switched to Gehrig, I got through.

Either way, I really didn't care yesterday. I rocked straightaway DD. No frickery there. You either hit it straight or you don't.

Can you record yourself playing next WOH?  I need to understand the frickery that you have constantly gone through for 2 years. Also, RISP is no bueno for WOH. Light might be on, but that skill is pure trash for that mode. 
    RISP has many limitations. I dread using it in lower rounds too. It's like a box of chocolates.... you'll never know whatcha gonna get... Usually disappointment
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited December 2020

You start the round with men on second and third. Both dingers on. You can't hit many HRs, so there is always a man on second. Always. When I was getting curved out with the tying run at the plate, there were men on second and third each time. All dingers lit up.

Last week Oliver and Green got the same treatment, but when I switched to Gehrig, I got through.

Either way, I really didn't care yesterday. I rocked straightaway DD. No frickery there. You either hit it straight or you don't.

Can you record yourself playing next WOH?  I need to understand the frickery that you have constantly gone through for 2 years. Also, RISP is no bueno for WOH. Light might be on, but that skill is pure trash for that mode. 
    RISP has many limitations. I dread using it in lower rounds too. It's like a box of chocolates.... you'll never know whatcha gonna get... Usually disappointment
    It’s very useful for me in other modes. And it’s been very useful for me with Chipper in WOH. I’m not opposed to the skill
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Cant wait to get 2020 in the rear view mirror but I’m not thinking that 2021 is gonna start off any different than 20 ends.
    Well, not with that attitude it’s not...
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:

It’s very useful for me in other modes. And it’s been very useful for me with Chipper in WOH. I’m not opposed to the skill
    I agree about it with Chipper but it's with another solid skill. It's good in other modes but WoH not saying it won't get the job done it just has limitations for that mode. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

I would argue that it’s pure trash in nearly every mode.  

Now, if they released the next lefty hitting ATG with vRHP and RISP...I’d probably still level him, mostly because I’m a hoe for points.  But I’d be pissed off about it.

it’s not a “deal breaker,” but I’d be pissed off every time I used him
    Its like meeting a 10/10 hot chick, but then realizing she has a dead tooth and a lazy eye
    Now....see today is where I'm going to bitch out and go back on what I said.  Pulled that Reggie Jackson today and I'm gonna level the crap out of him even with the RISP skill.  He's very early on in the release of 565's and gives me the super set today.  Gonna MASH