Options

Jackie

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I was really anticipating Jackie's ATG release, wow what a let down and disservice they have to him. Now I know some of you like the RiSP skill as for me not my favorite but after the skills they handed him or changed on him last year, I would have thought Glu would have taken care of him just like Cobb, nope another Jackie disappointment which is a shame. I mean come on Glu you also released Morgan as a Foil with better skills could you all have switched them, I mean you all are masters of changing skills after releasing players usually from good to bad albeit but I would think you could go from bad to good just as easily. Although this is Glu we are speaking of and making anything better is almost impossible mostly because of our WiFi or we need a new device.

Comments

• Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Make that RISP a ROB skill and I’d be perfectly happy.  IF version of DiMaggio.  Worth chasing at that point.  Now?  Maeh
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Make that RISP a ROB skill and I’d be perfectly happy.  IF version of DiMaggio.  Worth chasing at that point.  Now?  Maeh
    I’ll gladly take him and that skill. Great for most modes unless your team has difficulty with putting risp. I don’t hate the skill like others. Much better than last year if I remember correctly 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    I’ll gladly take him and that skill. Great for most modes unless your team has difficulty with putting risp. I don’t hate the skill like others. Much better than last year if I remember correctly 
    For all other modes except for WoH that skill is good. But for WoH if your down more than 4 runs you're dependant on getting two hits for a runner in scoring position or constant doubles more difficult than depending on getting one hit for MOB or fire. If you get a home run before you tie and have two outs you are just rng bait. That skill is flawed for WoH is all I'm saying if you can make it work consistently you da man, man. I also believe that if an ATG is going to be an extremely rare pull and the cream of the crop player it should have cream of the crop skills to make people chase. RISP is a pedestrian skill IMO. 
  • Options
    Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Doesn’t matter what skills he has if nobody can get him. Not seen anybody say they’ve got him. 
  • Options
    Doesn’t matter what skills he has if nobody can get him. Not seen anybody say they’ve got him. 
    You are right about that. It doesn't matter now does it 😂
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I had to face my first pair of Babe (SP) and Jackie today in a bonus game. Really wish I could remember the team name, all I remember is saying dang that is probably my mortgage payment they spent to get both those guys and get em to d10.
  • Options
    JTANDME said:
    I had to face my first pair of Babe (SP) and Jackie today in a bonus game. Really wish I could remember the team name, all I remember is saying dang that is probably my mortgage payment they spent to get both those guys and get em to d10.
    No doubt 😂