Tree Toppers Boxes

Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Merry Christmas...boxes are terrible. Can’t get anything worthwhile but Hendricks.  Guess they figure that will help sell the $99 Babe special.  Bah Humbug 

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Ahhh... If WoH isn't a Trainwreck now.... We need to start finding a Babe slayer now😬 Unfortunately it's not going to be Jackie Robinson 😞
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I bought 5 boxes and with the four from rewards and all the gift boxes I’ve pulled one player Hendricks lol . No luck at all
  • ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited December 2020
    How long will atg SP babe be a bonus player? Is there a timeframe on a $99 atg?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    How long will atg SP babe be a bonus player? Is there a timeframe on a $99 atg?
    I would expect him to only be a bonus player for this weekend. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Man I’m tired of Hendricks. Done spending gold for the weekend.

• Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’m on a bad luck streak . I’ve opened 20-25 boxes and got Hendricks once and no other players lol 
    edited December 2020
    I opened enough to get fan rewards and only got a bxp player and the rest various xp
  • Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I’ve had 3 Olivares, 5 Hendricks and 6 Pagans. I suppose the latter does have a Christmas connection but doesn’t mean I wanted one of him, never mind 6. 

I got Olerud from a FP box. 22k gold spent and, mostly, wasted since then. 
    Opened a CvC bash box yesterday evening got Damon. Not sure what to do with him. I've got Green, Ruth and Wilson in the outfield not really in the mood to replace any of them, definitely not Ruth, with a player with those skills