Funny how things work out....

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I blew through my whole gold stash 60k yesterday hunting for Piazza. I collected his baseball cards hard in my late teens and early 20's particularly his autographs. I got Dawson twice and every single prime at least 5 times and bxp players got them to B10 on repulls. Never landed the prize. Just opened up my CvC boxes and boom... Hey at least I have plenty of XP to level him and his skills😂

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s why I don’t chase anybody. If Glu wants me to have that player then I will get him. There’s been too many stories like yours to remind me of that 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I'm glad you pulled him! It's always nice to see people get "their guy!"
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I'm glad you pulled him! It's always nice to see people get "their guy!"
    My guy was Ripken but powers to be (Glu)saw that I didn't get him. Piazza was an amazing catcher and hitter. Even though I have always been a die hard Oriole fan, I'm also a huge baseball fan and loved watching other players and other teams play. I was and still am huge fan of his.
    Another CvC box...🤯🤯🤯
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    That’s some nice luck finally 
    2003cobra said:
    That’s some nice luck finally 
    Amen brotha😂 I guess this debunks the good ole docs theory about not being able to get any players through CvC. Although it has been rough this year trying to build through CvC.