Target bash glitch

BdizzleTHEgreatBdizzleTHEgreat Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Anyone else experience the shaded hit zones disappearing during the game? When it happens if the ball lands on the field in the correct zone area Im charged with an out and the shaded area will come back for a few batters then it goes away again.

Comments

• BdizzleTHEgreatBdizzleTHEgreat Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    And dont blame my device. This happened on my old Iphone XS max and now happening on my new Iphone 12 pro max!!! 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    That’s how it’s designed to work.........
    If it was designed that way it’d happen the same time every time!! And sometimes it doesnt happen at all. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Lol - once the multiplier crosses x500 the shaded zone disappears. Once the shaded zone disappears you must hit homers to keep the streak alive - infield hits don’t count.
    edited January 2021
    If thats true why do I have friends that have never experienced this problem? 
    And as you can see this happened at x538 so again whats your theory now?  
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    x538 is bigger than x500. It's by design and so you can't just have b1 hitters. They have to be somewhat leveled (at least g10 legends for consistent oppo homers). And then only guaranteed homers once they're diamond leveled 
  • jagerbomb51jagerbomb51 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    At a x500 streak the target area disappears, by design. This is not a theory. Earlier in the year it was x300 when it would disappear.