Weekend 30% discount

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
edited January 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Updated for 01/29-31 weekend - 30% will be available for anyone at "DISCOUNTS 4 RAGS" or just search my team. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Your the best!
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Your the best Pujols, really would be a fine representative of us common folk if GLu is looking for someone next year. 
  • scostelloscostello Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hope you dont' mind that I joined.  I need to get some of my guys leveled and that 30% discount will be very helpful!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    scostello said:
    Hope you dont' mind that I joined.  I need to get some of my guys leveled and that 30% discount will be very helpful!
    Of course not 👍 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    scostello said:
    Discount is weekend bonus players only so you’ve got a crystal ball or an ATG...
    samtheman said:
    scostello said:
    Discount is weekend bonus players only so you’ve got a crystal ball or an ATG...
    Yep, Roberts and Schmidt are the only two already released players that will qualify for the discount. 
  • scostelloscostello Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    samtheman said:
    scostello said:
    Yup!  I did not realize that until I got into the group.  Was planning on leveling a couple guys.  Fortunately I pulled Schmidt yesterday and pulled Griffey today from those 20 boxes we were gifted. 
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Sorry if you got kicked out, that wasn’t Pujols he’s a nice guy and tries to get people to follow directions. That ReggieDunlop fellow likes to think he’s a tuff guy and just puts on steal toe boots.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Thanks Pujols. I know that I’m only silver but I got 3 guys leveled plus 16/16. Much appreciated 
    Bump for this weekend 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Now if only I could get Aaron. Unfortunately I just pulled Schmidt so almost no chance now.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve pulled Schmidt twice so far. No ATG luck for me anytime soon