Upgrade Costs and Leveling Optimizer

SandlotGuruSandlotGuru Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
Attached is an updated version of the file that some of you may have seen in the past - it has been refined for ATG upgrade costs and the impact of D10 repulls on the optimizer tab.  Please let me know if you have any feedback and I'd be happy to make further tweaks.  Resources are precious - level appropriately! 

Comments

• trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    Too bad it is too difficult to amass enough LXP to level legends and ATG's more than once every couple weeks (without spending cash on buying LXP boxes)
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Too bad it is too difficult to amass enough LXP to level legends and ATG's more than once every couple weeks (without spending cash on buying LXP boxes)
    There are plenty of ways to get lxp. If you stay gold or less and play woh you should have no problem accumulating enough lxp to level guys. If you went diamond and aren’t prepared to spend real money or spend endless hours cycling woh then I’m not sure what to tell you. At diamond the options are spend a lot of money or grind like crazy playing a 8-10 hours a day minimum to cycle playoffs and cycle woh when it’s active.