ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Hot damn, a 565 for a WoH reward!!!

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Yes a very nice reward. I’ll finally replace chipper 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Yes a very nice reward. I’ll finally replace chipper 
    Nice reward, but still won't replace Boggs on my roster. Still will be a useful player on my roster.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Is the lineup still the same as a royale?
    All lefties through 5.7 don't know about 5.8-5.10
  • gocubbiez4417gocubbiez4417 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    All lefties through 5.7 don't know about 5.8-5.10
    Level 5 all left except 5.8
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    It’s good but nothing great as it should be following the bump of max overall they were just slow to do WoH guy. The last rewards with 565 max were 550 WoH guys so when they went to 580 max should have also made bump to WoH rewards to 565 they were just late doing it. Just saying this isn’t like a special or extra Glu did it just was late like how keepers and Mylegends are when new boost . Just them keeping with the WoH reward being 15 points behind the new max of 580. It would be a big surprise on Monday as they said in news working on better WoH player reward if he was 580 . Never got the reasoning of keeping the WoH reward 15+ points behind as if to say WoH isn’t a real event and nerf reward so he never is even close to box pulls which is sad for players who put effort into the event and just gives more reasons why a lot of players take WoH Monday off and catch up on their D6 BG cycles. Need to be 570-575 if still nerf/penalize WoH reward but have it close enough you can use em for rest of events not sit the bench til Royale or next Monday . Wish had some WoH players on VIP Council they keep using for ideas bet they get it increased. Sorry so long just had it building up and rant over now carry on .. 🤭🤔
    DirectFX said:
    It’s good but nothing great as it should be following the bump of max overall they were just slow to do WoH guy. The last rewards with 565 max were 550 WoH guys so when they went to 580 max should have also made bump to WoH rewards to 565 they were just late doing it. Just saying this isn’t like a special or extra Glu did it just was late like how keepers and Mylegends are when new boost . Just them keeping with the WoH reward being 15 points behind the new max of 580. It would be a big surprise on Monday as they said in news working on better WoH player reward if he was 580 . Never got the reasoning of keeping the WoH reward 15+ points behind as if to say WoH isn’t a real event and nerf reward so he never is even close to box pulls which is sad for players who put effort into the event and just gives more reasons why a lot of players take WoH Monday off and catch up on their D6 BG cycles. Need to be 570-575 if still nerf/penalize WoH reward but have it close enough you can use em for rest of events not sit the bench til Royale or next Monday . Wish had some WoH players on VIP Council they keep using for ideas bet they get it increased. Sorry so long just had it building up and rant over now carry on .. 🤭🤔
    Agreed but it's better than a obsolete 550. At least 565 are still useful and with right skill combos can close with them. I'm still using Dawson and Piazza for 5.7 and 5.9 and before I got that awesome global gift of Hammerin' Hank, Piazza was my closer for 5.10 and still was getting it done.