Looking For a Club!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Need a place to jump ASAP as my current group disbanded.

KC and I are looking if anyone can help.

I'm diamond now and have Cal for today's event, so I plan on scoring bunches

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Boxes o nothing if you guys want to jump in mine but I’m solo and probably not very active today. I’m sure that you will get better offers than mine-it won’t take much 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I'm in one. Thanks!!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Well that was fast. Getting booted in the AM. I've pinged a few players but nothing firm yet on a landing spot.

I've finished top 25 in overall MVP the past three days and will likely again tomorrow as I plan on cycling D6 with Cal at minimum on my roster for bonus.

• CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts

Well that was fast. Getting booted in the AM. I've pinged a few players but nothing firm yet on a landing spot.

I've finished top 25 in overall MVP the past three days and will likely again tomorrow as I plan on cycling D6 with Cal at minimum on my roster for bonus.

Come on over to Theworstclub. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    You're always welcome in PurseFirst.
    Gold club. Take all the cvc, I don't care.
  • xxHataxxxxHataxx Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    The best times are a month before the new tier begins. A month before Primes, A month before Legends.

That's when it's "peak".
    You're not too worried about pulling a guy you don't have XP for, The top guy is probably useful, in terms of being a good addition for BG cycling, for a week or two.