This weekend's Multi event...

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited February 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Is there anyone that is in the know about this weekend's event that can tell me if WoH is a part of it? Trying to plan my snowy icy whatever this crappy weather is in the DMV weekend out.

Comments

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    They said they would have WOH. So far it s been the exception. If you look at the WOH timer, the next one is scheduled for Monday.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    doesn’t appear that it is happening this weekend 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    That is some garbage. They just had a multi event with prime, bonus games and tourneys several days ago. Looks like it's double gold this weekend. Screw it I'm downloading Retro bowl and checking that game out this weekend.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    That is some garbage. They just had a multi event with prime, bonus games and tourneys several days ago. Looks like it's double gold this weekend. Screw it I'm downloading Retro bowl and checking that game out this weekend.
    Retro Bowl is so much better.
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I dont know much about bowling, but I'm gonna go elbow deep in these roasted turkey pringles this weekend!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    If it's anything like Tecmo Bowl, I'll love it.
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    I dont know much about bowling, but I'm gonna go elbow deep in these roasted turkey pringles this weekend!
    I thought you said you were eating Mexican tonight?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    LMAO!!!  I'm dying on this one!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    edited February 2021
    The grocery store sent me a text letting me know they just got a whole trailer full in.  I told them to take that straight to the CITY DUMP!! and let me know when they get a real pringle in, like smoked brisket pringles.  Get on it... Kelloggs??!.. or whoever owns them.  Probably glu, and they would just glu it up.
    Just no.