Please install team messaging

ZoarZoar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
It would be great to send a team message to everyone or even a select group.it promotes club growth for teaching and team strategies.

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    its called Line..give it a go bro
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited February 2021
    I'm not sure how this differs from Club Chat or just messaging a user?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I'm not sure how this differs from Club Chat or just messaging a user?
    You have to implement a broken down version of English to make any given statement in App. Line App is the obvious choice for this complaint. In game messaging sucks. Especially when it bogs down your game
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Agree with @CanadaCubs.  Impossible to effectively use glu chat when they use the chat censor program from AOL in 1993.  If you can’t say words like “yesterday” then what good is it?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    whynot said:
    Agree with @CanadaCubs.  Impossible to effectively use glu chat when they use the chat censor program from AOL in 1993.  If you can’t say words like “yesterday” then what good is it?
    I agree that the system leaves much to be desired, so that's what I'll report.  But asking for a chat system that already exists is another issue entirely.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    whynot said:
    I agree that the system leaves much to be desired, so that's what I'll report.  But asking for a chat system that already exists is another issue entirely.
    I’m not sure you’d call it a “chat system” a way or form of communication maybe.. sure.....that requires speaking in code because nearly every word is censored 🤬. Garbage 🗑