Lots of Free Stuff Coming Today! You Ready?!?!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Despite there not being a formal chart showing our progress, we find out today how much free stuff the crack dealer is giving us!

Here are a couple of things to keep in mind:

1) If GLU is handing out loads of free boxes, be prepared for some serious gold to be dropped trying to get top players today. This will be no different than "VIP Weekends" where the box odds are, well, you know.  Also, there will be two EB rounds today as well on top of it. Good luck getting a set today under 100K gold!!

2) Free player coming! It is already a guaranteed 580 guy (second tier player) and we may get a FOIL 595 player! WOW! Know what this means? BUMP coming!! Any time GLU is kind enough to give everyone a free player that is currently top of the curve, that means that player will be a lower level VERY soon. I expect a bump this weekend.

Doc's advice? Save the free resources coming today for this weekend's bump. Save your gold today too as you will only land one of those five Prime guys you don't need over and over and over.  We all know how this goes.

Have fun today! Cycle maga 10 times and stash that LxP too.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev1

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    You missed the big one, which I have to say I’m disappointed you didn’t bring this one up. Be ready for the inevitable crashes from all the free gifts. So many rounds will be reset after the app crashes because the free gifts will cause server issues. 
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    plus the woh guy is a 535 Legend probably

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Complaints about free stuff before we even get them? @drsmartassphd is always ahead of the curve. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I sent him a grub hub gift card for $25 and he complained that it wasnt uber eats ....he literally griped about a free lunch anywhere he wanted to eat.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Complaints about free stuff before we even get them? @drsmartassphd is always ahead of the curve. 

It has been way too long, DFBB. Living the diamond life got me spoiled.

I have a reputation to uphold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Im assuming we hit all tiers with no problem, probably by a good amount so maybe a little extra juice in the gifts? I think in general it’s a great gift, but will be bad for people who don’t pull anyone from the 12+ boxes we are getting. There’s a month left so the 595 guy we get likely will be decent the rest of the way, unless you have a full atg lineup in which case none of the guys really matter much. 

That top set cracks me up.

Two players, same position, same exact skill set. LOLOLOLOLOL

• TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

That top set cracks me up.

Two players, same position, same exact skill set. LOLOLOLOLOL

Grich has a better hit rating rofl
    Yeah, I saw that too. Until Friday he will...lol

• Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Can vouch for the difficulty getting a good pull. Spent as any of the 595s would’ve stayed in my team a while. No luck. Should’ve worked out the truth in the OP quicker tbh
  • kingmurdockingmurdoc Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    When exactly are they gonna drop those gifts? It’s after 3pm est already & I haven’t gotten anything 
    Can vouch for the difficulty getting a good pull. Spent as any of the 595s would’ve stayed in my team a while. No luck. Should’ve worked out the truth in the OP quicker tbh

Just wait until we actually get the gifts, if we get them at all.

• RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    When exactly are they gonna drop those gifts? It’s after 3pm est already & I haven’t gotten anything 
    It appears to be 2021 😂 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @everyoneonforums

The gifts will be delivered when they are delivered.  Lets all give them time............
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    2 Pacific 5 Eastern. Right when EB ends. Been too long since the game completely crashed.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    samtheman said:
    2 Pacific 5 Eastern. Right when EB ends. Been too long since the game completely crashed.
    Wow.... Lessons learned...I think not😜
    It’s not even the delay that is troublesome. It’s the lack of communication. Not that hard to post congrats tap nation you made xxx tier, payout will be xxxx year I’m mean time. 
    Still no boxes. Guess we will wait until the event is almost over.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    And arrival...
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Joc!!!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’ve been missing him for a while now 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Means a bump is coming lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    This is the only guy that I wanted!!!!!

Between FP, EB, and the free stuff, I've gotten every prime guy! I also repulled the worst one three times! Woohooo!

In all seriousness, I do appreciate the LxP.

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    Pederson uses PXP
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Pederson uses PXP
    Makes him a good value and relevant till the end. I got Grich, Rendon and the other 510 prime. Hoping for Bench but🤷 still have CvC chances
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Frenzy gift... my ATG luck is insane 
    Base15 said:
    Pederson uses PXP
    Thoughts, will he be a bonus player at all this week?
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Base15 said:
    Pederson uses PXP
    Thoughts, will he be a bonus player at all this week?
    I'd say it's safe to assume he will be a 90-120k per RBI on bonus game day
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I got Bench with EB box.