Weekend box gifts

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
Maybe I missed it in all of the app crashes, but have there been any weekend box gifts at all? We are 32 hours in, and my pity timers are at 0/12 and 0/15 and I have zero of the box guys 

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Maybe I missed it in all of the app crashes, but have there been any weekend box gifts at all? We are 32 hours in, and my pity timers are at 0/12 and 0/15 and I have zero of the box guys 
    TSB '21 beta is live. They ain't caring to much about '20 anymore. '20 is on autopilot for the duration. Let this dumpster fire burn.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I was lucky enough to pull Baker from the video achievement today but no boxes have been handed out.  
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I was lucky enough to pull Baker from the video achievement today but no boxes have been handed out.  
    Yeah, I was pretty much out of pocket and was wondering what I missed out on. Thankfully this game 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    TSB '21 beta is live. They ain't caring to much about '20 anymore. '20 is on autopilot for the duration. Let this dumpster fire burn.
    And set fire to a new dumpster