Extra Bases Rewards 3/3/21

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Where are the rewards? There isn't an EB event today. Was there really only an hour to get them?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The rewards were delivered into your inbox in TSB ‘21.
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    They really getting annoying these extra bases rewards keep missing out on . Like they purposely pissing people off quick collections .. Maybe it’s an employee that EA won’t keep so they trying mess it up before let go ? Looking at Chad 👀👀👀. Is he Not “In The Game EA”?🤔🧐
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    DirectFX said:
    They really getting annoying these extra bases rewards keep missing out on . Like they purposely pissing people off quick collections .. Maybe it’s an employee that EA won’t keep so they trying mess it up before let go ? Looking at Chad 👀👀👀. Is he Not “In The Game EA”?🤔🧐
    It’s very annoying as I have missed so many in the past month alone. I try to minimize it by telling myself that I wouldn’t have pulled a player anyways because of the odds. However, I collected the last two Extra Base rewards and I got Bench in ten boxes and Verlander in one box from the rewards. So, yes the rewards collection should be longer because you could be missing out.
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I went out on a limb and complained to CS about not getting the EB rewards. To my surprise they sent them through as a gift.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I went out on a limb and complained to CS about not getting the EB rewards. To my surprise they sent them through as a gift.
    Wow! I’ve never had that luck and I have tried several times. They always tell me to collect during the collection period. Lol. Yes I know, sometimes it’s just not possible. 
  • DantemavericksDantemavericks Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    First time for me. I gave up after several attempts in the past and just thought I would give it one more crack.
    Never fight a man with a perm
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

As usual, they gave me a middle finger. Just got their reply. A$$holes.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service