625's on the horizon.... it's possible...

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
JT Snow and Richardson have really great skills. Gotta believe there's a bump to 625 in the future...

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If it stays at 610, JT is better than Cobb(same hit as ATG Gwynn).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Just pulled Snow so I will be super annoyed if 625s come out on Friday....
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited March 2021
    ill admit im more nervous about 625s now, please no lol
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited March 2021
    DFBB said:

I'm not bringing a double vsRHP guy anyway, but are you talking about the ratings in the 20 version or how they are rated in 21? Because like a couple other guys mentioned, they seem to be different when you select them in 21.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    As soon as I saw Snow I thought 625 on Friday but maybe they will prove me wrong. Pulled him on the first box so that makes up for this past weekend 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    DFBB said:

I'm not bringing a double vsRHP guy anyway, but are you talking about the ratings in the 20 version or how they are rated in 21? Because like a couple other guys mentioned, they seem to be different when you select them in 21.
    I just quickly looked and things seemed to align. Can you give specific examples?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts

Well, that does seem to be the case now. Maybe this was prior to when they fixed some of the ATGs ratings a few days ago? I suppose I need to look harder at Willie Mays as one keeper choice. Bench is a lock for me also, right now.

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I think the numbers stay the same but their relation to other players differs.  For instance, Wagner's hitting in 2019 was one of the best.  In 2020, it was the same value but they raised hitting values so it is no longer one of the highest.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    The keeper bump to 591 does sort of point to a 625 max given that historically they’ve been about 5-6 % off the max.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I can see 625 but I hate how late in the season that they release these guys. You barely get a chance to use your best guys 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Save all of your gold until next Monday. Silly to chase anyone given the unknowns right now. They will release all atg’s and top overall players in the store just like last year. 
    Just Stacking 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I hope you are right about that!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    samtheman said:
    I hope you are right about that!
    I hope so too.... it’s what they did last year but I guess you never know with glu 😬
    Pulled JT from extra bases rewards won’t level him but could be one of keepers. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • kingmurdockingmurdoc Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Well, that does seem to be the case now. Maybe this was prior to when they fixed some of the ATGs ratings a few days ago? I suppose I need to look harder at Willie Mays as one keeper choice. Bench is a lock for me also, right now.

What is it about 1st that I’m not aware of?
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    This is pushing me towards believing 610 is it. I could see guys being pretty frustrated they incentivized locking keepers then rolled out 625s. I know Mantle’s an ATG so he wouldn’t be directly impacted but a JT snow type 625 could bump him out for some.
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    In non ATG last year you had Brett, Cruz, Bench, Rice, Wallach and Johnson released at 600. Any others.
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    In non ATG last year you had Brett, Cruz, Bench, Rice, Wallach and Johnson released at 600. Any others.
    Garvey
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    I think there were many more non ATGs at 600 last year.  I kept Rick Ferrell and Luis Gonzalez, pretty sure they both were.

I half hope they only bump ATGs to 625, and keep the rest 610.  Just a personal hatred that they consider GOATs the same value as another, you know?
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I have a max 600 NL East Box Orlando Cabrera with double LHP as one of my keepers.  So there were quite a few non-ATG max 600 players.