ATG boxes available now!

txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
edited March 2021 in General TSB Discussion

Here’s your chance to get them all if you missed them 

every one is there but Hoffman, Gwen, slaughter, Hoyt, fingers, Stan and babe pitcher 

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Jump fast on that top box, only 10 years left!
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Not even a pity timer on those...waiting until tomorrow before spending. Was hoping for a better chance to get Nolan Ryan.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    blew my wad hoping for Ryan. got 1x 610 and 2x 595 after cycling Fan Rewards 3x.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Horrible odds-again but if you’re desperate then you gotta do what you gotta do 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Likely these are it for boxes in 2020.
    Agreed 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    samtheman said:
    Likely these are it for boxes in 2020.
    This seems to be it for everything.
    Field Pass
    Daily Dinger seems set for the next year
    Boxes.

We are just waiting in limbo for 2021 to drop

edited March 2021
    These are not nearly as good as the end of the year boxes in TSB 19. 66% chance of Evo or PXP which have no real value. The 2k gold box has so many players in it that you won’t get much on repulls without a lot of effort and LXP spent. Those boxes in the specials today would be better and I hope they come over to the gold box menu.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea not sure why people were clamoring for these.   They have been in specials for a couple of weeks now and nothing really changed.   Davey Johnson is better then most of these and guaranteed for your gold.    Only guy I was a little interested in was Cy Young but it doesnt appear he's available so on to 21

I don’t think anyone was clamoring for these but rather hoping for something more like what we got last year. The final ‘19 boxes offer a reasonable way to keep building a team for someone that wants to keep working on theirs. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Well i mean the box odds were worse this year compared to last year so I dont see why that would change at this point.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    And now they’re gone!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

But the Doc is back!
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    They just changed the boxes up they are back 

• AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Just pulled Ryan our of the pitcher box with only 505 gold left. Very pleased 😀

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    They just changed the boxes up they are back 

But not like they were. Looks like consolidation and removal of some. But that was just first glance, could be totally different tomorrow. Or in 5 minutes
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I have a stash of gold left and a crap ton of dinger tickets. Don't really want or need anybody from those boxes. The only one maybe worth chasing for me is Goose. I'd love to see if maybe as a keeper putting him as closer a getting that 3-4 inning save with weaker rotation. Only other option is the 610 Wagner I got from a box last week or chasing a starting pitcher which wasn't that great for me at the start of '20 but Wilhelm did fantastic mid up to the end.
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    No luck 5k and pulled sutter on the last box 🙃
    I have a stash of gold left and a crap ton of dinger tickets. Don't really want or need anybody from those boxes. The only one maybe worth chasing for me is Goose. I'd love to see if maybe as a keeper putting him as closer a getting that 3-4 inning save with weaker rotation. Only other option is the 610 Wagner I got from a box last week or chasing a starting pitcher which wasn't that great for me at the start of '20 but Wilhelm did fantastic mid up to the end.
    Goose fell in my lap and I’ve repeatedly said that in staying Silver, I don’t need him. Then he keeps looking at me with those puppy dog eyes saying, “please take me with you”. I’m going to try and be VERY patient and give ‘21 some time before committing 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited March 2021
    tshea510 said:
    Goose fell in my lap and I’ve repeatedly said that in staying Silver, I don’t need him. Then he keeps looking at me with those puppy dog eyes saying, “please take me with you”. I’m going to try and be VERY patient and give ‘21 some time before committing 
    Decided to blow the rest of my gold and got my man Ripken. I've struck out all year on him and finally got him. I'm not sure if changes anything for me as far as keepers but it's kinda tempting to go Johnson and Ripken and put ML as catcher. I'd be pretty solid in my middle infield for awhile 🤷 Actually that sounds like a darn good idea, have to ponder that🤔
    @tshea510 I pulled Gagne on my 5th box. My best starter is my keeper Wilhelm from 19 so the decision just got a little tougher but I still don’t think that I can take a reliever 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @tshea510 I pulled Gagne on my 5th box. My best starter is my keeper Wilhelm from 19 so the decision just got a little tougher but I still don’t think that I can take a reliever 
    Can you re-keep keepers?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I’ll find out soon enough. If not I’ll take Paige 
    Just pulled Sutter on my second box. I guess I’m not getting a starter 
    2003cobra said:
    Can you re-keep keepers?

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Blew through all my gold and a few $ on the Perfect Pen special to try to get a 610 pitcher to take to 21.
    Got lots of LXP and Roy Oswalt twice.  So I guess it'll be Oswalt over my Jim Abbott....