Screenshots Galore: Great pulls? Great wins? Great team? Post'em!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    @navyjack77 haha that's a great question! I think 6 of those were prime games where I score between 150-300 runs, but I put in bronze guys for bonus games to speed things up. Because of that, greens numbers have dropped a bit from this hot start 🤪
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HanysYoderHanysYoder Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Hey I got a legend. But I wanted that Greene sooooooo bad 😂 also pulled that 510 callhoun and kinda wanna upgrade him with his interesting skills, thoughts??
    I am Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    That’s my area code. 

I like where this is headed..

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

Glu you're being too sweet to me lately, do you know something I don't... am I dying?! 

Never had two+ legends for a weekend. Less than 3k gold spent
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Awesome @FrankTheTank04 👍🏻
    I also just pulled him from the gift. Been a great weekend for me probably the best as far as pulls go.
     2 atgs 2 legends 😬 
    Its to damn bad to cuz I loved to be able to put these guys to good use and help some clubs. Ahhhh I hate cooldown 🤬 Currently sitting a Cooperstown hell bracket in 24th 🙄
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    So deleted my app before spending some gold chasing Schmidt and Green. For those that do not know when you delete your app then re download it helps with pulling more legends. I’ve pulled all the legends in the past month by doing this. Took me 250 gold to pull green. And I got Schmidt in the VIP boxes. Also got Mookie on my second living legend box. Got the 60,000 on the one colossal I opened. Wish I knew this sooner. Anyways here they are 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Finally got him. It came from the achievement reward. Depending on the HOF reward tomorrow I might level him to max gold!

• cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    @Marcuh, Loose lips sink ships. 
  • MarcuhMarcuh Registered Users, Member 227 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Marcuh, Loose lips sink ships. 
    Everything I have learned on this site, the least I could do is share a little.
  • TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts

I had only two atg pulls since atgs were released until this weekend despite hundreds and hundreds of boxes. 3 atg pulls this weekend 🤷🏻‍♂️. Major drought coming my way 😳. 
    I know... I know... I said I wasn’t gonna level Paige 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Eye candy 🍭 🤷🏻‍♂️

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Eye candy 🍭 🤷🏻‍♂️

I knew you'd eventually come around. haha!!! Congrats man!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • nwaredstar77nwaredstar77 Registered Users, Member 222 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Marcuh said:
    So deleted my app before spending some gold chasing Schmidt and Green. For those that do not know when you delete your app then re download it helps with pulling more legends. I’ve pulled all the legends in the past month by doing this. Took me 250 gold to pull green. And I got Schmidt in the VIP boxes. Also got Mookie on my second living legend box. Got the 60,000 on the one colossal I opened. Wish I knew this sooner. Anyways here they are 
    Don't go doing this, even if you use the same wifi the whole time. Glu's changed up their system, theres a good  chance you  will be locked out until cs can get it unlocked for you
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

3rd box
    It's all done with mirrors

3rd box
    Jelly meter....rising! congrats man!
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Pulled Paige again! However, getting Mantle would’ve been so sweet!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    First box opened from Field Pass this morning.
    DFBB said:

Eye candy 🍭 🤷🏻‍♂️

I knew you'd eventually come around. haha!!! Congrats man!
    Yeeeah the appreciation I have for how damn hard they can be to pull... I just couldn’t do it lol had to level him 😬
    Thanks buddy 👍🏻
    Damn feels like CvC of the good ol’ days

Damn feels like CvC of the good ol’ days

Cvc is the best! Nice score man!
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    edited February 2020
    1st box Lieberthal, 3rd box Mick, back to back Fiers and Kepler. Woody On the 2nd box May have to rethink my policy of not using gold for prime refreshes.
    300k has been my goal for awhile and I actually broke that last weekend. Today, I was able to put a bow on my '19 season. 

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Super thrilled that @blueleopard came thru!!! In a game where money can buy you everything, I’m super proud of this priceless addition to my squad. Once again, thanks Blue👊🏻

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    Super thrilled that @blueleopard came thru!!! In a game where money can buy you everything, I’m super proud of this priceless addition to my squad. Once again, thanks Blue👊🏻

fahhq2 said:

Congrats @f@fahhq2.  That looks amazing!
    edited February 2020
    @fahhq2 this is so awesome man. Congrats again. I can’t wait to see the others. 

By far this is the best thing the game has done! Thru all the good the bad and the ugly. This is def a huge good!
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    fahhq2 said:

Congrats Buddy!  That is probably one of the coolest things I’ve seen Glu do for it’s members. Also, Thanks Blue and Criffy. Much deserving 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Crazy luck today. Pulled Lieberthal from the gift. Kind of meh for me since I'm not really a CVC player, but then I saw the Wood box. Went to buy one, misclicked on the 1st Round box, got Lieberthal AGAIN. Figured I still wanted a chance at Wood, bought a box, snagged him. 3x 5% pulls in a row.

Finally joined the 400 club! 

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Finally joined the 400 club! 

Joined? or created?
    Just pulled the mick from cvc! I know his skills aren’t favorable... but I have to say even tho I wasn’t chasing him was excited to pull him 😊