Double Gold Live on 20!

JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
10 Gold per video. 
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Dang, you beat me to it! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Dang, you beat me to it! lol
    Ha! I was in the middle of watching them anyways and was like 10!! Whoa. 
  • jinnyjinny Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Thanks man! Any idea on how long it'll be on for?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    jinny said:
    looks like midnight pacific on Tuesday 
  • jinnyjinny Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    jinny said:
    nice, how'd you find out?
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    10 gold per video but can only watch 150 videos? Hate to be a Debbie downer but... Seems pretty useless to me 1500 gold a day isn’t even worth the time. I do 3 to 4K a day at 4 gold per video.
    Game ruined 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    10 gold per video but can only watch 150 videos? Hate to be a Debbie downer but... Seems pretty useless to me 1500 gold a day isn’t even worth the time. I do 3 to 4K a day at 4 gold per video.
    Game ruined 
    Its worth the time when it’s all you can do. Your choices in 2020 are 1500 for 150 videos or 0 for 0 videos. 
    Game ruined 
    Its worth the time when it’s all you can do. Your choices in 2020 are 1500 for 150 videos or 0 for 0 videos. 
    No ur choices are 750 for 150 and when glu is feeling generous 1500 for 150 or 0 for 0. Either way game ruined as we know it. I’ve watched the game slowly go from good to bad to worse over the years.
    This one hurts big time.. whole other level of greed. 
    Game ruined 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    jinny said:
    jinny said:
    nice, how'd you find out?
    If you look on the gold offers page (assuming you can access those) there is a timer for the double gold offers.  The videos also coincide with that timer.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Yeah, any tiny shred I had of wanting to do this again in 2020 is killed with this gold farming limit.

I hope they leave 2019 open like they did with 2018. I don't see why they wouldn't. Just hope they leave resources in WoH so I can go back and play it when I want.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I heard the achievement videos count towards the video limit.  If that's the case, that's really really low.  Bye bye TSB.  The free videos don't amount to sh*t for boxes.  Maybe 2-3 boxes a day that will be XP. 
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Honestly I like the video cap. Helps weaken my addiction.
    Honestly I like the video cap. Helps weaken my addiction.
    I used to really love bonus game day before bonus players. I would win my 200 games and the. Have the rest of the day off the app. 438K in club points and then I really couldn't do much more to help. Before Cvc, before bonus points, I’d be done by noon. Very easy to put the app down after that 
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I’ve always looked at Gold Videos the same as I see Diamond life. If you can watch 1000 videos a day, you’re better off being a diamond player. You get more for your time cycling D6. 
    I’ve always looked at Gold Videos the same as I see Diamond life. If you can watch 1000 videos a day, you’re better off being a diamond player. You get more for your time cycling D6. 
    D6 cycling is to labor intensive compared to videos. I walk about 12 miles a night at work and during that time I play videos. Playing games just not feasible for myself otherwise I might consider going diamond... but for that reason I never will. Games require way more focus. Another big reason is I don’t like having to be selective about who I level. I want to be able to have any player released and be able to level them instantly... and then trash them a week later when a better one is released. Diamond players enjoy the grind...I’m allergic to the grind lol 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    D6 cycling is to labor intensive compared to videos. I walk about 12 miles a night at work and during that time I play videos. Playing games just not feasible for myself otherwise I might consider going diamond... but for that reason I never will. Games require way more focus. Another big reason is I don’t like having to be selective about who I level. I want to be able to have any player released and be able to level them instantly... and then trash them a week later when a better one is released. Diamond players enjoy the grind...I’m allergic to the grind lol 
    I’m confused. How is tapping auto play for BG more labor intensive than tapping to play videos? There is. I more focus needed than watching videos. It’s like 5-6 more clicks. 1 BG takes about 10-15 seconds. 
    I’m confused. How is tapping auto play for BG more labor intensive than tapping to play videos? There is. I more focus needed than watching videos. It’s like 5-6 more clicks. 1 BG takes about 10-15 seconds. 
    15 clicks one game. One gold video 3 clicks. With gold videos you aren’t exiting in and out of different screens. Labor intensive. 
    I am a supervisor have been for 15 years so while I do have lots of time on my hands I’m not technically supposed to be on my phone “constantly”. I have never d6 cycled but I have played thousands of bonus games and I can tell you BG requires phone to be out a lot more and requires much more attention than videos. Or at least for my particular situation gold videos work best. For you d6 cycling may be perfect 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anyway hope that clears up any confusion 👍🏻
    15 clicks one game. One gold video 3 clicks. With gold videos you aren’t exiting in and out of different screens. Labor intensive. 
    I am a supervisor have been for 15 years so while I do have lots of time on my hands I’m not technically supposed to be on my phone “constantly”. I have never d6 cycled but I have played thousands of bonus games and I can tell you BG requires phone to be out a lot more and requires much more attention than videos. Or at least for my particular situation gold videos work best. For you d6 cycling may be perfect 🤷🏻‍♂️ Anyway hope that clears up any confusion 👍🏻
    Agreed. I find D6 cycling a better way to earn gold. I find it quicker and slightly more entertaining because you hit a lot of achievements. But it does require more focus.  Videos are easier to do discreetly 
    At diamond, don't you have to spend a lot of that gold on XP and evo to level guys up?  I guess it's trade-offs but I'm in the boat of liking to upgrade guys for the weekend and then dumping them.  If 20 is the same as 19, guys don't stay useful long enough to spend a lot.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I suppose. I’ve been cycling D6 for 3 seasons now and it doesn’t seem hard at all, maybe I’m just used to it. On the flip side though, I want to blow my brains out every time I watch a video so I guess to each their own. 
    How hard is it to level someone with field pass or a discount club?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    At diamond, don't you have to spend a lot of that gold on XP and evo to level guys up?  I guess it's trade-offs but I'm in the boat of liking to upgrade guys for the weekend and then dumping them.  If 20 is the same as 19, guys don't stay useful long enough to spend a lot.
    It all depends on how much time you have on Mondays. Personally, I rarely bought xp boxes. I did, however, buy FP quite a bit(all my spending was the ball park and FP). If you get FP and use a discount club, it's actually fairly reasonable to level new legends every week. If you're a grinder and don't want to get FP, you'll have to be more selective with the legends you level and likely, only stick with weekend guys(so you can get the 30%). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    It all depends on how much time you have on Mondays. Personally, I rarely bought xp boxes. I did, however, buy FP quite a bit(all my spending was the ball park and FP). If you get FP and use a discount club, it's actually fairly reasonable to level new legends every week. If you're a grinder and don't want to get FP, you'll have to be more selective with the legends you level and likely, only stick with weekend guys(so you can get the 30%). 
    What I find interesting about this answer is that 1 year  ago this post would have made 0 sense. “Discount club” and “field pass” were both implemented after the start of 2019. Who knows what changes could come this year.
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I heard the achievement videos count towards the video limit.  If that's the case, that's really really low.  Bye bye TSB.  The free videos don't amount to sh*t for boxes.  Maybe 2-3 boxes a day that will be XP. 
    Are there achievement videos on 2020 version ?
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Are there achievement videos on 2020 version ?
    Not yet. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited March 2020
    "play 1,000 bonus games to cycle d6" is easy and can be done fairly mindlessly. It's running through hundreds to thousands of tournaments to get your bonus games back that gets you. It's fun to save up XP and 100k+ gold and bang it out on a Royale weekend, but the day to day maintenance on a diamond team can get verrrrrrrrrrrry boring and feel like a job. Checking on screen time and seeing 8-14 hours a day really shook me up, too. I somehow managed to turn a game into a lifestyle, as have many, and that's simply not healthy (I'd say "at least for me," but that's true for anyone). 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    "play 1,000 bonus games to cycle d6" is easy and can be done fairly mindlessly. It's running through hundreds to thousands of tournaments to get your bonus games back that gets you. It's fun to save up XP and 100k+ gold and bang it out on a Royale weekend, but the day to day maintenance on a diamond team can get verrrrrrrrrrrry boring and feel like a job. Checking on screen time and seeing 8-14 hours a day really shook me up, too. I somehow managed to turn a game into a lifestyle, as have many, and that's simply not healthy (I'd say "at least for me," but that's true for anyone). 
    The tournaments do seem to take longer and are more difficult. If I do end up going diamond at some point in 2020, it would be back to the way I was in 2018. 100 games a day for 6 days a week and 400 bonus games on bonus game day. That limits me to about 30 minutes a day and 1 cycle a week on average. 
    What time do videos reset on est?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    8pm
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    What time do videos reset on est?
    i saw this thread have a "2 new" on it, and without even opening it I went to tap '20 and watched a video. got 5 gold. i feel very clickbaited right now