Options

Woh today

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I know it's a beta....I clear woh on 19 as many times as I want...but I needed a restart against a 38 pitcher? What?

Comments

• Options
    Keeper skills at 5. Hitting upgrades maxed. Clutch performance at 40. Can't clear lvl 4 without throwing a bunch of gold at it probably 
  • Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Yeah, that’s been the norm in Beta. Dump gold or no go...not worth the gold yet imo. 
  • Options
    JTPASTOR said:
    Yeah, that’s been the norm in Beta. Dump gold or no go...not worth the gold yet imo. 
    You don't want that sweet 3 star end game reward?
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I remember early on in 19 when 5-9 was harder than 5-10 because 5-10 was a better pitcher who threw the ball faster. Sometimes these slower pitches seem to make it harder
  • Options
    I remember early on in 19 when 5-9 was harder than 5-10 because 5-10 was a better pitcher who threw the ball faster. Sometimes these slower pitches seem to make it harder
    I agree. But just the shear mismatch of level there should get me some hits lol. At least they have purchases working!
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I agree. But just the shear mismatch of level there should get me some hits lol. At least they have purchases working!
    💰
  • Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    You don't want that sweet 3 star end game reward?
    😂 even if you get them and level them they still won’t help you get that many club points. It’s boxes or busy right now and I believe that will be the theme for 20. Buy boxes and then more boxes, WOH reward will always be irrelevant. Hope I am wrong but not holding my breath either. 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but have any of the TSB19 WOH skills mysteries (e.g. hot hitter, leadoff, situational skills like runners on and blowout turning on/off) been answered ? Thanks. 
  • Options
    COWPILEY said:
    Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but have any of the TSB19 WOH skills mysteries (e.g. hot hitter, leadoff, situational skills like runners on and blowout turning on/off) been answered ? Thanks. 
    Leadoff isn't working apparently. Haven't heard about the rest