How committed are you to TSB20?

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
I am attempting to "feel out" the overall enthusiasm this game has, so I thought I would do a poll.

How committed are you to TSB20? 74 votes

I will probably spend 1,000 hours or more on this game over the next year.
18%
DFBBScottySTL1snowy24navyjack77JCAM80blueprintssarge268UncleB238mythicaldragoniratepiratejerrye23TimidDeuceStlCardsFan23deafsluggers 14 votes
I will certainly play TSB 20 unless changes that ruin the game are implemented.
20%
DantemavericksMulderkenJEDDDOGGYbarnstormbomberskiranimJTPASTORsullipa8mancov2001Tdub71Digemcb11babyjbootsWILDWOODY70thorliusAri4Philly 15 votes
I will casually play TSB 20, maybe more if the game is good, less if the game is bad.
35%
MattattackDODGERSYANKSDOAihuffgluLudwigMonsterslafrance2manbearpuigspoomanaaronchenntotal13lpoheronCOWPILEYGildrakBlackFang4JTANDMEShadow451eman0023retirepujolsYardGoatsBigburgBigBibbins333 26 votes
I will sporadically play TSB 20, barely submersing myself in the game at all, but maybe I'll collect some gifts.
18%
Superapids135RusteeNutzOLDTIMER007BigpredfanItsouttahere2matt_sackettPunkers777TheLegend17TBWepaWaveburnerFrankTheTank04Bwianmantoddgurley30NoTeethPelosi 14 votes
I won't play TSB 20.
6%
pleeman11whammo911buddydavedrsmartassphdcooldowncanadacubs 5 votes

Comments

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I will casually play TSB 20, maybe more if the game is good, less if the game is bad.
    This poll is so good I posted it three times (oops).
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I won't play TSB 20.
    I haven’t even been tempted to download 2020. I’ll play out 2019 and fade away. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I'm going to stay silver so I can be super casual as the game progresses. I LOVE the target bash CVC, and I wish it was it's own game mode honestly, but I don't feel like spending crazy money/time on it. Hopefully that helps the game be more fun again ☺️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm real hopeful that gold battles will be a huge part of the game. Target bash is NUTS and insanely fun. I wish there wasn't an autoplay option, but that's the only negative I have about it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    I'm real hopeful that gold battles will be a huge part of the game. Target bash is NUTS and insanely fun. I wish there wasn't an autoplay option, but that's the only negative I have about it. 
    I can't wait to try it. It will be fun to see how it is implemented. (Maybe an event consisting of target bash and home run battles?)
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    DFBB said:
     (Maybe an event consisting of target bash and home run battles?)
    That would be INSANE!!!! I would love that sooo much! Imagining gold battles with target bash....holy crappers! You'll love it though. It's fun because you can't 'sit' on things. You're constantly having to adjust your swing. So far, I'm able to do everything except go opposite field, which I don't think is possible in bronze. At least, not with the bats we currently have available. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • thorliusthorlius Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Voted "unless changes ruin the game", even though I already made that decision based on the new ad watching limit. Decided Sunday I wasn't gonna log in. Deleted the app late last night. Feels good to have my phone back after watching so many ads during almost every waking moment of 2019.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I don’t know how to answer this. I downloaded it, I have my keepers. It’s just hard for me to play with these really bad blue xp players. I really like the new HR Bash. Just hard to get going until the players get better. We won’t have primes or legends for a few months atleast. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    This is my answer but really not sure.  Finding its not realistic to grind how I have been in 2019 so we will see what that looks like 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    DFBB said:
    So far, I'm able to do everything except go opposite field, which I don't think is possible in bronze. At least, not with the bats we currently have available. 

I finally got an opposite field HR (on accident, obviously) in silver using Renfroe.
    This is my answer but really not sure.  Finding its not realistic to grind how I have been in 2019 so we will see what that looks like 
    I imagine it's hard to be interested in baseball at all when one's a Mariners fan.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I imagine it's hard to be interested in baseball at all when one's a Mariners fan.
    I grew during the Griffey/Edgar days so I was as spoiled as you could be being a Mariners fan.   Little did I know that would be the peak.  
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I think things will stay the same as ‘18 and ‘19 with how much I’ll play and pay. That is, unless they make some changes that would completely ruin the game. I’m not really sure yet cause I live in the U.S. and I’m not special enough to play the beta early nor will I pretend to be something I’m not, eh.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I will play similar to 19 as long as gold videos don’t have a cap. One thing I am looking forward to that maybe no one else is... is actual potw boxes! I love following the game checking to see who potw is seeing if need that position..then trying to pull them etc. Potw has a lot of value early on and is just a fun part of the game for me. I hate that they become useless so I hope they can find a way to keep potw relevant at least for the regular season. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I will play similar to 19 as long as gold videos don’t have a cap. One thing I am looking forward to that maybe no one else is... is actual potw boxes! I love following the game checking to see who potw is seeing if need that position..then trying to pull them etc. Potw has a lot of value early on and is just a fun part of the game for me. I hate that they become useless so I hope they can find a way to keep potw relevant at least for the regular season. 
    I also like keeping POTWs hoping they will make it again.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I will sporadically play TSB 20, barely submersing myself in the game at all, but maybe I'll collect some gifts.
    Ahh April and May, when POTW make your team after they lose their boosts 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I’ll try it. Will play more if I can find a fun no pressure club, but will bail if “impossible” to improve as ftp. 
    Well, it appears that "Less if the game is bad" is going to be the case for this year. I don't see a scenario where I play for any extended period of time if watching videos for gold is essentially vanquished and cycling D6 is limited. 

Glu can't leave something good alone, can they? They always have to ruin it.
  • inittowinit8inittowinit8 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    the daily club event progress reward levels are set way too high to be able to achieve the 200 gold level to help players buy mystery boxes and grow their clubs.   If this doesn't change soon, my and my other group of 9 players will be DONE playing this game. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Only playing if there are no gold restrictions.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Only playing if there are no gold restrictions.
    Oh trust me, there are no gold restrictions. You can buy as much as you want 
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I’ll play to get the gifts etc but i don’t like it yet too many problems and bugs at the beginning so no, I played from 16-19 hard tho
    edited March 2020
    I’ll play to get the gifts etc but i don’t like it yet too many problems and bugs at the beginning so no, I played from 16-19 hard tho
    Glu released a game and an update littered with bugs?! This can't be true!
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    I won't play TSB 20.
    I generally don’t come to the defence on GLUs behalf, I think given the situation going on in the world, everyone needs to be patient with anything moving forward.