This can’t be real

jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
I’m hoping this is just for Beta.

15k division games for 40k at 8k per cycle, limit 5 each week. I don’t think the limit issue will come in to play if you need 3k games. 

RIP in peace. 
Prev1

Comments

• JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Wow. That’s crazy. 3x the work for 500 more gold? Hopefully this is only for Beta. If not GLU just asked a lot of people to stop playing. Even with FP...not worth it. 
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Lmao their new “member retention” strategies are off to a hot start. These morons are dumber than AOC
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Get a mod in here or some VIPs start flooding CS inbox... 

This cant happen... I'm even a casual player and understand this cant happen... like bait and switch all you want, copy/paste horrible responses in trouble tickets... but this, this just cant be.
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Wow. That’s crazy. 3x the work for 500 more gold? Hopefully this is only for Beta. If not GLU just asked a lot of people to stop playing. Even with FP...not worth it. 
    Glu is either out of their minds, or this is the best they can do to combat the large list of autotappers. Either way, this is a big problem for the big players
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    #LivingTheGoldLife
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Lmfao
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I just told @dkarski87 that on the bright side, at least we're on the same side this time.  :#
    I find it difficult to believe that it won't get adjusted. I guess that's the definition of denial, but I just can't take it seriously.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Millecors said:
    #LivingTheGoldLife
    Exactly. The only way to play will be in gold if this is not adjusted. Diamond won’t be worth it. 
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Glu is either out of their minds, or this is the best they can do to combat the large list of autotappers. Either way, this is a big problem for the big players
    I thought the 5 limit did that. This just screws over the other half of the game who didn’t use one. So in the end everyone loses I guess. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Oh well... just take it in stride just like gold video cap. No biggie.. right? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I never go past gold so it doesn’t bother me.  Strange thing is I’m hoping they kill us gold guys to get me to quit. 🙏
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    This would be good for no one, but far worse for those that don't autotap. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Seems like this is just for beta. Makes sense to prevent D6 cycling before the restrictions were put in place. Back to 1k games. Limited to 5 cycles a week. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    How no one saw this coming is beyond me...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    It is my personal belief that all of the prohibitive limits are strictly Beta related.  If you look at the big picture it is genius.  Restrict how strong teams can actually get during the testing phase,  while still generating profit.  It's only been BXP and no skills.  If you spent a lot of $$$ so far you've robbed yourself by going up All-Star levels before better rewards are offered.  In this format i believe those that ran to Diamond shot themselves in the foot.  If they release skills, pxp and lxp on the worldwide release there will be Silver teams that will be way stronger than current Diamonds at a much cheaper cost.  I just think we all should have just used this time to hoard as much gold and Bxp as possible,  instead of believing we were getting a fictitious early bird advantage. 
    Note: I was trying to hoard the gold and bxp... but I was weak and blew  20k gold and 70k bxp this weekend.  So I am a dope like the masses.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    If they keep this as the number, then they need to count prime and season games as well. I’ve actually never understood why they don’t count since in previous versions we learned that they do count towards matchup difficulty. So there is a secret algorithm behind the scenes counting those games, but not towards your playoff progress. It’s never really made sense. So if they are going to make you go 3x the number of games, then they need to count all games won. Not that those games will make a huge dent in this number, but it will help some if you choose to pay those modes.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    Seems like this is just for beta. Makes sense to prevent D6 cycling before the restrictions were put in place. Back to 1k games. Limited to 5 cycles a week. 
    Agree.   Very low chance this sticks 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Guess we will all find out soon enough
    JTPASTOR said:
    +1.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    How no one saw this coming is beyond me...
    Actually I believe many saw this coming, they just don’t feel a need to share every thought they have with the world.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Sounds like it will be back go 1k with the 5 limit still in play. This seems to be a “mistake” if you choose to believe that or not is up to you. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    People at diamond already and I haven’t picked my keepers yet. Can’t wait to get started on my big “head start”
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    My concern here is someone used Genius to describe Glu...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    My concern here is someone used Genius to describe Glu...
    Maybe they just left out the word delicate. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TsdXa_7kzs
  • CP31CP31 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    anymore  information on whether this is how its going to be?
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    The gold videos limit and the high club levels for 200 gold reward are there in the USA release. 
    CP31 said:
    anymore  information on whether this is how its going to be?
    @jalapenocubbies mentioned it, but it will go back to 1k games.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Any word on the 5/week collection cap?  Is that just for D6 cycles, or for all level rewards?
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Anyone know if D6 cycle is still set to 3k games?
    Thekid84 said:
    Anyone know if D6 cycle is still set to 3k games?
    It's 1k games/d6.