Options

Do you love the 4.5* Judge and recycled stickers?

ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts
Edward seems to think some players love the new stuff and told me to shove it. Is he right? Does anyone actually love getting fisted by Glu?

Do you love the 4.5* Judge and recycled stickers? 20 votes

No these “special” gifts suck
85%
Itsouttahere2snowy24LudwigMonsteraaronchennShadow451Tdub71jrichmanesqMillecorsTyroneEastwoodbabyjbootstoddgurley30gocubbiez4417zandermanTimidDeuceAri4PhillyZZPOOCHjoeyd7788 17 votes
Yes I am special and love these crappy gifts
15%
Bigpredfanwhammo911manbearpuig 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Yes I am special and love these crappy gifts
    Yeah starting over sucks, but that judge is pretty decent for gold battles....new game, new strategies...and believe me I feel ya...my expectations are set so low this is an improvement over last year
  • Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Glu logic...."maybe if we cover box judge in foil people won't realize that this game, much like 2019, is still in beta". The only time 2019 wasn't isln beta...was when it was in alpha.  I was hoping 2019 got bad because y'all were working hard on 2020. Lmao  
  • Options
    edited March 2020

@ShoveItUpYoenis2 we couldn't even get new stickers 😂. All we got was a skill system that apparently doesn't even work correctly, and new icons to distract us from the steamy loads hitting us In the face🙃
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    @TyroneEastwood, I am not sure this qualifies as beta anymore.  I think we have slipped much further down the Greek alphabet.  Kappa, maybe?
  • Options
    Tdub71 said:
    @TyroneEastwood, I am not sure this qualifies as beta anymore.  I think we have slipped much further down the Greek alphabet.  Kappa, maybe?

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts

GLU CS group shot.