Game is unplayable.

AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
Downloaded today -- on Android. Whenever I try to play a game I get crash after crash. WOH crashes most of the time. Now I'm unable to get through even one bonus game or match. Anyone else?

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's actually really smooth for me. I'm on a pixel 2. What device are you on?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I haven't had any issues with playability.  Galaxy Note 8.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Accelman said:
    Downloaded today -- on Android. Whenever I try to play a game I get crash after crash. WOH crashes most of the time. Now I'm unable to get through even one bonus game or match. Anyone else?
    Consider it a blessing 
  • ipadidiotipadidiot Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    iPad16gb, 2020 not as bad as 19, but won’t allow playoffs - crashes at 97% load every time, on two pads, bonus games and videos are fine, possible deliberate stalling of promotion?
    I bet wired kit works better though, going to go PC at some point.
  • AccelmanAccelman Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    I'm on a Moto G5 Plus... so not exactly new, but it's not speed that I'm having the real issue with -- it's the continual crashing. My bonus games and matches were crashing at 97% yesterday as well. I'll do a little more digging on my particular device.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Accelman said:
    My iPad works fine, but having same problem with an iPhone6...crashes after initial load. Contacted CS and unbelievably they say to check WiFi. BUT IM USING CELLULAR!!! The incompetence of CS is incredible. Now my VIP account is tied up in limbo because they “can’t” switch devices. I can’t imagine the service nonVIP users receive 😔
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I'm having the exact same problem on my Motog4 Supra. I open the app only for it to crash once it reaches the home screen. The touch screen fails to work and the only thing I can do is swipe up and hit the home button. 
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I have an S7 and it's playable but does seem to be a little 'skippy' when I'm batting.  It's not as smooth as 19.  It'd be nice if they'd add a detail level so we could turn it down and make it smoother.
  • SnoopSnoop Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same. Moto e5 plus. All my specs are above and beyond what the game calls for. CS told me that the cannot.support all devices. Gimme a break. It is an Android operating system..