unable to get into 2020

DodgerzzzDodgerzzz Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I was playing today at 6:30 am and then tried at 7am and not it keeps coming up and asking me if I have played before. When I enter my email address and password it says there is already an account for with that email. Then it says to try later or retry.  I am not able to get in at all

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Send a message to CS.  Be polite, and give them as much detail as you can, especially the login and password that you were using when you got kicked out.  Good luck.  Similar issues are happening to a lot of us.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Or use the “sign in to existing account” option below the username/password option
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    This exact thing is happening to me now.  Was logged in at 115ish 150ish I'm logged out.  When j tried to log in it said that email account was already logged in.  I'm awaiting CS to return my inquiry.
  • DodgerzzzDodgerzzz Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am waiting for CS also

Is this what you keep seeing? 

• DodgerzzzDodgerzzz Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    yes, but I might have messed up and I clicked no so I could put in a ticket
    I emailed them directly asking for support as well as reaching on 20 and 19 for support.  I've been out since 130p est and still can't log on.  I've missed all the new mode and more so Yaya great start
  • TheGoodNewsBearsTheGoodNewsBears Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It's driving me crazy. I'm stuck inside because of the Corona and i want to play. but not sure what is wrong. I signed up played two games but no keeper screen. I'm not even sure if i'm in the right place, because there's been no adequate instructions. 

I need to play to keep myself sane, but don't want to erase the players i want to bring over. Can anybody help me figure this out. Is CS not available because of the pandemic? I just want answers.
  • springermvpspringermvp Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue right now. Did you guys get a resolution?
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    SakaV2 said:

Is this what you keep seeing? 

That's not the login screen.  What you're doing is trying to migrate your TSB19 account, which you probably already did.

If you're logged out, you have to login using the screen located in the in-game settings.  Unfortunately, the only way to do that right now is to play the Tutorial first, then you'll have access to the settings. You can then login from there. 
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    That worked for me ☝🏻