Target bash today

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
Looking forward to seeing how this goes based on the hype it has gotten so far 

Comments

• ZZPOOCHZZPOOCH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    What is it supposed to entail?  Moving targets in the Outfield that you try to hit???
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    From what I’ve seen there are targets, that resemble Wii Sports baseball. Like you have areas of the field to hit into. Others know a lot more than I do
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    It's a wedge of the field that you need to hit the ball within.  E.g. the middle of the field (15 degrees on either side of 2nd base), or extreme pull.  "Streak" bonuses similar to CVC.
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I'm good at hitting foul balls to the opposite field. I hope that's one of the zones.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
    I'm good at hitting foul balls to the opposite field. I hope that's one of the zones.
    You want Tap Sports Cricket 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Actually, this event is rather fun. Until I play an opponent with a much better team that knows what they’re doing
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I think it is fun and is a great addition... but why is it replacing regular cvc? I thought the idea was to add more events not replace events we already enjoy. It’s fun but if I have to choose between it and regular cvc I’ll take regular cvc 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Yeah I’ll continue to autoplay 🤣😂
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Do any of the boosts work for Target Bash?
    rmouse511 said:
    Do any of the boosts work for Target Bash?
    Skills don’t seems like I’ve always had a RHP. The video boost to start the rounds has worked for me 
    Yeah I’ll continue to autoplay 🤣😂
    Autoplay and you’ll never get better. Best to learn it now when the prizes are minuscule compared to what they probably will become 
    I just played an entry and noticed that ML wasn’t active during target bash, even though he is placed as active at SS on his screen......
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I noticed that too.  I don't remember if ML was ever active in CVC or Clash, though.  I kind of think not.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    ML is active during CVC and Clash if you have him in your lineup, at least in ‘19 he was.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Ok, I couldn't remember, thanks for the clarification.
  • Fink1866Fink1866 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Target bash is a great addition 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Apparently I have trouble hitting the ball up the middle....except in WOH where I groundout to the pitcher time after time....go figure
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I think it is fun and is a great addition... but why is it replacing regular cvc? 

Not replacing CVC. That will still be on Thursday. It replaces Clash. On the a Weekends in Beta it’s been a mix of Target/CVC. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Apparently I have trouble hitting the ball up the middle....except in WOH where I groundout to the pitcher time after time....go figure
    Timing is tight. After some practice, you'll get the hang of it.Bigpredfan said:
    I just played an entry and noticed that ML wasn’t active during target bash, even though he is placed as active at SS on his screen......
    I think he'll eventually be able to play TB, but that's just a guess. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited March 2020
    JTPASTOR said:
    I think it is fun and is a great addition... but why is it replacing regular cvc? 

Not replacing CVC. That will still be on Thursday. It replaces Clash. On the a Weekends in Beta it’s been a mix of Target/CVC. 
    While that is true.. but if you want to get technical actually clash replaced cvc on Tuesdays back in 18..now target bash is replacing clash. Like I said I do like target bash I just prefer regular cvc or clash. Still not understanding why it has to replace clash? We have all this downtime so why not just install target bash on Wednesday’s? More events not less... or the same 🤷🏻‍♂️