Videos for gold not resetting

lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
Anyone else having this issue the past couple days? Typical cs response says it’s not their problem, even though vids can be viewed in other aspects of the game...
Prev1

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    They reset around 7 on est nightly for me
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Ya. Normally they do. But haven’t been the last couple days
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I know it is beta, so I'll give them a break, but this is the exact stuff that makes people leave the game. They threaten to cap our gold videos, and they severely limit them. Customers are going to flee from this game fast if this holds true for the full release.
    I know it is beta, so I'll give them a break, but this is the exact stuff that makes people leave the game. They threaten to cap our gold videos, and they severely limit them. Customers are going to flee from this game fast if this holds true for the full release.
    Let’s be honest, do you think they
    care?  I don’t know the answer but I’m guessing that videos iaee not their big revenue stream, not with the prices they charge.  So if some f2p guys leave its most likely offset by the f2p guys that are hooked and start paying.  

As an example take me, I was a f2p guy for 4 years and now I’m a VIP, and it sure wasn’t cause glu likes me!
    - Blueleopard
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    whynot said:
    care?  I don’t know the answer but I’m guessing that videos iaee not their big revenue stream, not with the prices they charge.  So if some f2p guys leave its most likely offset by the f2p guys that are hooked and start paying.  

As an example take me, I was a f2p guy for 4 years and now I’m a VIP, and it sure wasn’t cause glu likes me!
    They like you more now than they did 4 years ago
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    whynot said:

What was it that changed your approach from f2p to VIP level spending?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Couldn’t agree more.. major issue for lots of players and not just f2p guys lots of vips like myself. 
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    lenard said:
    Ya. Normally they do. But haven’t been the last couple days
    I had the same issue this past weekend . I hit them with a few tickets and it was fixed and has been working fine since.
    whynot said:

What was it that changed your approach from f2p to VIP level spending?
    Monthly gifts, plain and simple.  Figured since I am hooked I will give them the blood money to get them in upcoming years and then try to stay close to my f2p roots.  The problem is, spending is as addictive as the game itself!!  Going to be hard breaking the habit
    - Blueleopard
    Looks like they are back at it...no reset today
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    My videos did not reset either. They’ve reset everyday at 7/8pm EST until today. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Mine reset. I've found it best to be out of the game during that usual window though. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Anyone still having issues with videos resetting? This definitely will make or break me being willing to play. I’m ok with this 150 video limit I would just like a schedule On when this will happen
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It reset for me yesterday evening at 8pm. I was out of the game and came back in to see already reset.

I'm fine with the 150 video limit. I'm finding it pretty hard to reach the limit with my work schedule as it is. I'm accruing resources and grinding gold for now not really building my team other than my keepers.
    It’s just seems to be a frustrating setup. 
    Also if I cannot farm during the day then it keep me out of the app. So less play and minor spend here
    Bump...because yet again...no reset...
    Customer service is much needed used they’re not answering ugh
    They say it’s not the game, but rather the advertisers...bunch of bs since videos work everywhere else in the game.
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Customer service is much needed used they’re not answering ugh
    Their definitely  still working on this free for gold video counter . There has to be a bug they're not able to figure out . Mine works a few days and then not , for no reason. Tonight working thankfully 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I really hope they are not doing this all year. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    So... I guess the consensus is, "The counter resets, when it resets, and not a second sooner, or later, or ever, maybe"?

Just to clarify...
  • Fink1866Fink1866 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Probably needs a bug fix update 
    Ok makes my decision easier. I am suspending play time. 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    I have had this happen twice - once during beta and again today.  The common thread in both those times was that I had the app open when the count was supposed to reset (5pm Pacific currently).  I will make a point to close the app before 5pm and reopen after 5pm to test this theory, but I have done that every other day and it has reset without issue.  Worth a shot for those of you experiencing the same.  In the meantime, you missed out on a day of videos (750 gold max) like I did.
    TimidDeuce

unfortunately I don’t find that as a good excuse in their part. These things should be worked out well before it becomes a mass problem. Now I have to wait another day to farm for gold, and CS is now three days without an answer too lol
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

CS for 2019 is non existent. Long story short: I played Monday, won a player, then used about 50K in LxP to get him up to G2. I go back to his profile and he was back to B1, but my LxP, Evo, and gold were gone. CS has yet to reply. LOL

Also, I can tell you that if I wanted to waste my time watching videos in 2019, it would work with no limit, so their "advertisers" reply is BS. 

Why you all continue to give these thieves money is beyond me.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts

CS for 2019 is non existent. Long story short: I played Monday, won a player, then used about 50K in LxP to get him up to G2. I go back to his profile and he was back to B1, but my LxP, Evo, and gold were gone. CS has yet to reply. LOL

Also, I can tell you that if I wanted to waste my time watching videos in 2019, it would work with no limit, so their "advertisers" reply is BS. 

Why you all continue to give these thieves money is beyond me.

your reply is so ..."2019"

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    The videos are annoying because the screen goes dark for like 10 seconds after watching one. It would be nice to watch them in quick succession like I did in '19
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    The videos are annoying because the screen goes dark for like 10 seconds after watching one. It would be nice to watch them in quick succession like I did in '19

"Save your time and just buy the gold, please"

GLU

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service