Ballpark investment

fowlerc23fowlerc23 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
Did anyones ballpark investment xfer of with their account to 20 ?
Prev1

Comments

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited March 2020
    With daily limit on gold I did to get rid of the ads. That’s about as much as they are getting from me until they remove the limit of videos. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    It does not transfer at all.  You have to make a new $9.99 purchase.
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Is each upgrade 10 bucks? So 100 for full stadium?
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    It’s all depends on the gold u spend as u play the game 
    edited March 2020
    $9.99 to buy, then it levels up based on your gold spending, as you hit each tier.

Edit: I have not done it yet either, but I am sure I will break down and buy it soon.  After finishing '19 in diamond and cycling D6 for 7500 gold a few times a week, I forgot how much I hated watching videos...
  • RickybobbbyRickybobbby Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I purchased it on March 17, never received it.  Sent Glu customer care an email and they will not respond.  Does anyone have this issue?
  • sucios08sucios08 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    no sir working good for me i got a popup reminder to collect it.
    So the stadium upgrades as you spend gold?

Is there a chart indicating how much needed to spend to upgrade levels?
    edited March 2020
    I don't think so, but when you spend gold it shows how much you have spent, and the amount to reach the next tier.  It was a pop-up at the top of the screen in 19, I assume it will be the same for 20.  I have not bought it yet, so I can't say for certain.

The notification is similar to the way it shows fan rewards progress.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    @Thekid84 This is just a way of collecting gold daily and has nothing to do with the available stadiums in the game themselves. 
    No, the thread is about the investment stadium for 9.99.

The stadium upgrades to give more gold daily.  People say above that's done by spending gold ingame. My question is do we have a gold spending chart somewhere to know how much is needed to spend to upgrade the stadium to a higher gold output level?
    No such chart exists, as far as I can tell.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    Thinking about spending the $9.99 but not sure how it works. Last year I went Diamond  in June and cycled D6 3-4 times a week. If the amount of Gold spent increases the levels, Level 10 pays 480 gold a day then the 10 bucks spent will be well worth it. Am I  looking at this right ? 
    Yes.  The threshold to get to level 10 is ridiculously high.  I finished '19 getting 160/day.  I think I was about 100k gold short of the next tier.
  • RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    I played approximately 185000 games last year. That's a lot of D6 cycles. That would've earned/spent 1.3 million in Gold. Wonder which level I would've reached ? 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Rippers said:
    I played approximately 185000 games last year. That's a lot of D6 cycles. That would've earned/spent 1.3 million in Gold. Wonder which level I would've reached ? 
    Level 9 alone was 960k gold 👍🏻 you probably would have made it to level 8 or 9. The ballpark is not a bad choice at all, especially if you plan on playing a heavy amount. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Are ballpark and fan rewards always mutually exclusive or can you get credit for both?

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Are ballpark and fan rewards always mutually exclusive or can you get credit for both?

They used to make it where the gold only counted for one or the other, but now gold can be counted for both. So when fan rewards are active you can double dip
  • trungatimetrungatime Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I try to avoid purchasing the ballpark investment- I feel like it’s not as reliable as other giveaways
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    How so? Pretty reliable to get an expected amount of gold at the same time every day. Ballpark is the first (and sometimes only) thing many people buy. 
  • scottsmith744scottsmith744 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    level 3 to 4 is 20,000 gold
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    There is no better value in this game then the Stadium.  $9.99 is cheap compared to what it pays you back over the course of a 12 month period.  Especially now that it runs concurrently with Fan Rewards.
    @Mattattack is 100% correct.  It is the only purchase that is beneficial for the whole season.  20k gold is nothing.  I know I spent well over 400k gold in '19, and there are plenty of guys that made that look like nothing...
    If you add up all the playoff tiers, it’s 82,500 in gold just to get to D6 and beat it one time. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    So the stadium upgrades as you spend gold?

Is there a chart indicating how much needed to spend to upgrade levels?

GLU NEVER tells the customer what the game consists of. You have to pay/play and figure it out all on your own. Part of their profit model.

Fortunately this board has a lot of great folks on it that are willing to do the dirty work. As someone who farmed a ton of gold in 2019, I can tell you that if I could do 2019 over again, I would have bought this the day I logged in had I known the information being shared on this thread.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    yup if you are a heavy player you should hop on this early. I think my diamond team from 2019 finished with about 280 gold/day . It does add up if you don’t forget to collect it. I use it to help boost in CvC sometimes
  • digdug2626digdug2626 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Yeah so much for “ get gold every day, FOREVERRRRRRRR!”.... I’ma little foggy on the definite definition of forever, but I’m pretty sure it means... oh...ahhhh...FOREVER!!!! Correct me if my definition needs to be, uh, corrected. 😬
    No matter what you think about the word “forever” being used, it is by far the best deal over the course of the year. What other purchase will you make that is still giving back to you next February?
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    It's still providing it daily in TSB19. Just like it implies.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Does anyone want to loan me 10 bucks to buy the ballpark.
    Edit: Donate, not Loan. I have no clue how I can give it back.