Options

Team Affiliation

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
So there is nothing next to the player showing current team affiliation? Only a cap if you’re lucky enough to have a player wearing a cap? 🤷‍♂️
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    So there is nothing next to the player showing current team affiliation? Only a cap if you’re lucky enough to have a player wearing a cap? 🤷‍♂️
    I’m not sure where you’re looking, but it shows on the team “improve” screen and on the “batters” screen.
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    I’m not sure where you’re looking, but it shows on the team “improve” screen and on the “batters” screen.
    Where?

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Have you unlocked season mode?
  • Options
    whammo911 said:
    Have you unlocked season mode?
    No, not yet. But I don’t remember that having anything to do with team icon in the past. But then again, I don’t remember much. Family reminds me of that often.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    Where?

Here they are. You will notice that it shows the pennant levels. My guess is once you unlock season mode it will pop up. 

• Options
    Thank you @Bigpredfan. You’re alright, no mater what @Houmy says about you! Yo, Professor Houmy, where are you? 
  • Options
    Yeah, just unlocked season mode and all is well, thanks!