Videos for gold not resetting

2Next

Comments

• TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    TimidDeuce

unfortunately I don’t find that as a good excuse in their part. These things should be worked out well before it becomes a mass problem. Now I have to wait another day to farm for gold, and CS is now three days without an answer too lol
    I agree 100% - GLU hasn't explained this to me, it is just my observation of a bug and workaround for those affected while it still exists.  GLU needs to fix it.  No part of the game should be this fragile.
  • eman0023eman0023 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Mine didn’t reset either. Will be a quick end to the game for me if this isn’t resolved. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Mine didn’t reset last night. It actually does hurt. 
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    Yeah, I haven't been able to run a gold video in 35 hours.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Set a timer and be logged off the game before 8PM EST. Then the videos should reset. 
    Okay. Thanks.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts

CS for 2019 is non existent. Long story short: I played Monday, won a player, then used about 50K in LxP to get him up to G2. I go back to his profile and he was back to B1, but my LxP, Evo, and gold were gone. CS has yet to reply. LOL

Also, I can tell you that if I wanted to waste my time watching videos in 2019, it would work with no limit, so their "advertisers" reply is BS. 

Why you all continue to give these thieves money is beyond me.

You know they'll never stop feeding that glu monster.  They glu up every single day and still get people to buy $100 deals.  Then after the purchase they get locked out of the game for a few hours, get angry, type a heavily worded message to CS, then get back into the game and proceed to give more money.  It's a vicious cycle.
    Just no.  
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    GLU - seriously is this your business model? Limit videos and prompt your users to close the app and walk away and do something else?? Really. Seems rather shortsighted. Nevermind....you're GLU afterall and that was redundant.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Hmmm...1 hour past and no reset... I am quarantining my myself from this game.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Hmmm...1 hour past and no reset... I am quarantining my myself from this game.
    make sure you are off of the app at 8 eastern. It worked for me tonight 
    @Bigpredfan I was not...what now?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited March 2020
    No gold videos tomorrow...  Make sure to force-close the app before 8pm eastern, then log back in after.  That also worked for me today.

Edit: I was on at 8pm eastern yesterday, and they never reset.  I was not on at 8pm eastern today, and now I have a full set of 150.  It is crazy that we have to do that, but it seems to be the only viable solution until they get it fixed.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I logged off at 7:45est and logged back on at 8:15. Now that I think about it this is going to mess me up in CvC now geez first world problems. 
    Question, why try to fix something that ain't broke? That is sure fire way of breaking something.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    see seems like they just want the ftp to spend a lite dough
  • cooldowncanadacubscooldowncanadacubs Registered Users, Member 643 Posts
    A mountain of gold for 100$ USD will cure your video woes.  
    Ha! Quarantining myself from the Glurona virus will cure me of the video woes
    JTPASTOR said:
    Set a timer and be logged off the game before 8PM EST. Then the videos should reset. 
    this indeed worked. thanks again!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    This thread has me picturing small dogs jumping though fiery hoops.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Wish I had read this thread before 8 pm last night. Sucks on a double gold weekend 
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    it works fine now. 
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Resets at 8est
    So we don't have to be out of the app at 8pm any more?
  • sixdeucesixdeuce Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Still no reset for me. Sux