Options

Can’t access my 19 account on 20

CGold4CGold4 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Anyone have this issue? My 19 account is backed up by my email address but won’t transfer over to 2020

Comments

• Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    What device do you play on?  Google play should also be registered I believe 
  • Options
    iPhone XR. It’s having me start over from scratch.
  • Options

• Options
    BigBlueBigBlue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem..have you found any fixes?

• Options
    qualifiedcaptainqualifiedcaptain Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I play on iPhone and had the same problem. I had to delete the app and redownload it. Don’t sign in when you first open it. Go through the tutorial like your playing the game for the first time ever. When your done. Sign In with Apple first and then sign in with your email. That’s what worked for me. 
  • Options
    JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    That's the exact path CS advises.  If followed, it'll work
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    CGold4 said:

Charge your battery!!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Wow, so my gift for connecting my account from the 2019 version is four boxes of stickers from 2019? 
  • Options
    ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    My family has two teams that are both unable to connect 20 with 19. Both have correct email & passwords for sure. After 3 days my brothers account got response that said they’d “unlocked” account and to sign in and if that didn’t work to reset password. Nothing worked, still locked out with no resolution from GLU. Last season GLU rep manually signed me in from HQ and have been asking rep to do the same. They are helping me quit this constant shit show of CRM and bad code built on other bad code. Check and fix your own house GLU before asking to check my damn WiFi 
  • Options
    criffycriffy Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Thunderstormer Make sure you don't have a space at the end of your email, which gets inserted if you autocomplete when choosing while typing on some phones. That's what my issue was a few weeks back