Fan Rewards

DigemDigem Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
Not sure where to find this info but does anyone know when fan rewards will drop next? I want to take a couple spins at the 300g pitcher boxes today but was going to wait if there would be a fan reward dropping sometime soon. Thanks!

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I would think tomorrow at 1pm eastern.  They usually do the mid-week on Tuesday, and weekend on Friday, both starting at 1pm.
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I got impatient and spent all my gold on that box. Pulled Cole, deGrom, and Walker. Also, Tdub I hate you. You beat me in bonus games and tournaments constantly haha (arug629).
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    zanderman said:
    I got impatient and spent all my gold on that box. Pulled Cole, deGrom, and Walker. Also, Tdub I hate you. You beat me in bonus games and tournaments constantly haha (arug629).
    Pitcher boxes where?
    edited March 2020
    @zanderman, with those pitching additions you will be crushing my low-lifes soon.  Lol

Edit: The box is in the store for 300 gold.  10% chance of one of the 5* pitchers.  I bought 5.  57k blue cash and 6 Evo.  Oh well.
  • zandermanzanderman Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    @tdub71 I spent 9k gold on it. Basically everything I've built up from achievements and ranks.
    @zanderman, I only had 5k in the bank, and just couldn't bear to part with any more than that, even though I do need SP help.  The last 2 boxes were rage-buys after getting cash on the first 3...
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I had a guy in my club buy almost 30 boxes and got nothing. I’m pretty sure these ones are rigged