Massive difference in Prime Event Reward Tiers???

ZZPOOCHZZPOOCH Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
Can anyone tell me why these have increased so drastically from 19 to 20?

Comments

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Glu is a bunch of scum. That's all there is to it.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    My guess is that they made them 10X what they should be for beta so people couldn’t get as far ahead until the main release and haven’t adjusted them back. I used to do 1 streak to get the 150K tier but there is no way I’m shooting for those tiers the way they are currently constructed 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Promoting more team play as oppose to individual play is the reason probably for the club event tiers.

I am not really sure the plan on the individual ones.   I've never been one to spend much on sprint events but hopefully it gets looked at and adjusted
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I think @Bigpredfan nailed this one.  I believe it was the same way for the first couple weeks of '19.  They will come back to normal soon, I think.
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Promoting more team play as oppose to individual play is the reason probably for the club event tiers.

I am not really sure the plan on the individual ones.   I've never been one to spend much on sprint events but hopefully it gets looked at and adjusted
    Why would they implement MVP Rewards if they were to try to promote team play?
  • coachpat2coachpat2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    They want your money right now. Assets aren't going to be easy to obtain early on. Things will more than likely go back to the way they were shortly.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Mattattack - I would agree with that if it were double or triple 2019 but I think it's probably more likely that @Bigpredfan is more accurate that glu just hasn't dropped the beta multiplier. 

• COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Maybe these are Spring Training limits and things will be different if and when MLB season starts
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I was a lil saddened to see through the week the club progress increased to 30 mil? I think? Memory is bad but I think remember seeing 30 mil Monday. In 19 by myself with a scrub or two hit the 2.5 mil progress. 30 mil is tough 😕