Cannot log in to MLB20

TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
Suddenly this morning after playing a bit I open the app but I am not logged in. And I can’t log in with my info. Is there a problem today with the app? 

Comments

• springermvpspringermvp Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue. I made a new account and sent a message to customer care. no answer yet
  • a487045a487045 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I am having the same issue
  • maleek5000maleek5000 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. My log in email/password works fine on tap 19 but I cant log into tap 20. I've emailed glu and sent a message multiple time but haven't received any answer
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Make sure your login attempts are through the in-game settings, not the prompt at the beginning that asks if you played the last game.  If you're logged out, you'll have to skip out of that screen, play through the tutorial, and then you'll have access to the settings.  It's a rough process, but I already provided that feedback to the devs so we can improve it on the next update.

If you're still not able to login, a re-install should do the trick.
  • FRYANMAKFRYANMAK Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Figured it out happened to me too...I started a new team and under the settings option there is a place you can click that says log into existing account and I was able to access my team
  • TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Thanks guys; got back in after 3 hrs
  • andrew5445andrew5445 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    FRYANMAK said:
    Figured it out happened to me too...I started a new team and under the settings option there is a place you can click that says log into existing account and I was able to access my team
    Where is the login into existing account option? I can’t find it 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Could could be wrong but I seem to recall it being at the bottom of the screen where you backup a new team. It does not jump out at you. 
  • xtremesluggerxtremeslugger Registered Users 2 Posts
    37% loading message error...Try again... What can i do?
  • newbeenewbee Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @blueleopard I have tried everything and 4 days later I'm still not in. Haven't heard a peep from customer service. 
  • Fiercebull67Fiercebull67 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Make sure your login attempts are through the in-game settings, not the prompt at the beginning that asks if you played the last game.  If you're logged out, you'll have to skip out of that screen, play through the tutorial, and then you'll have access to the settings.  It's a rough process, but I already provided that feedback to the devs so we can improve it on the next update.

If you're still not able to login, a re-install should do the trick.
    The theory of a reinstatement does not work either. I have tried with both TSB 19 & 20. I get the same message cannot link to Facebook and on my wife's account she gets the use original device even though it's the same device she used for 18, 19 and 20. Customer Service with Glu is pathetic as you're lucky to get any True Assistance from them
  • sayhaykidsayhaykid Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just created an account two days ago.  I deleted the app today because it kept quitting, now I can’t log back in to my old account.  Keeps giving me a new team.  What’s up?
  • Fed Up FredFed Up Fred Registered Users 16 Posts
    sayhaykid said:
    I just created an account two days ago.  I deleted the app today because it kept quitting, now I can’t log back in to my old account.  Keeps giving me a new team.  What’s up?
    I had similar problems in different order. Currently, I'm on my third team since 20 was released, in the states. I lost one account like so many others have. Biggest problem won't go away for more than a week, now; that's the sudden crashes or screen freezing. What I can't understand is, where is the recognition of this problem? Why isn't anyone affiliated with these mf's addressing these posts? I see complaints here and in the Play Store reviews. Where's the friggin help!?!? 
  • Emmanuel BoggsEmmanuel Boggs Registered Users 3 Posts
    Emman2good