HR Battles Bug

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Is anyone else experiencing a glitch with the home run battles? I won out with all 12 players and it would not reset my lineup. Also during a match somebody lagged out (I don’t know if it was my opponent or me) but neither of us received our gold for the game. 
Prev1

Comments

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    You can rotate a scrub in and do a cash battle, lose and it will reset it
  • Ari4PhillyAri4Philly Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Wow wepa that convo on the bottom was kinda insane lol
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Of all the words that aren’t allowed in the app chat, how did that go through?  
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I think there is a combination of bugs and people being jerks and doing things they shouldn’t. With that said...no one should make threats over a tap video game. 🤦🏻‍♂️ @TBWepa did you send in the conversation screen shot to CS? 
  • 0for56Davis0for56Davis Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Yes it's a bug. Anytime a player leaves  early without playing 10 pitches your end of the game freezes. Also my game crashes for your now when I play a couple of battles.. That might be a way for glu to control us if we are winning too much gold.. You can expect anything from em. 
    Firstly, a kid could make a better board. Look at how attachments got integrated in my last post. 
    Secondly Yes it's a bug. Anytime a player leaves  early without playing 10 pitches your end of the game freezes. Also my game crashes for hours when I play a couple of battles.. Im not sure if it's because of gifts or glu is just trying to control us from winning too much gold. I've have given them a full bug report yet they won't do anything. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    JTPASTOR said:
    I think there is a combination of bugs and people being jerks and doing things they shouldn’t. With that said...no one should make threats over a tap video game. 🤦🏻‍♂️ @TBWepa did you send in the conversation screen shot to CS? 
    Yea I sent it in with the original ticket of the game crashing. I sent it in Friday, still haven’t heard back from CS, it’s gone through 3 or 4 different people but rest assured they are still working on it. All I wanted was to be compensated my 5k cash and 180 gold. 😂
    Of all the words that aren’t allowed in the app chat, how did that go through?  
    I’m curious about it too. He was playing all weekend so maybe they gave him a warning but if anything fits into a ban it’s that. I used the convo as proof that I won, and that in case he did report me, I’m not the problem of the situation so I don’t get banned lol 😂😂😂
    edited March 2020
    Keeps happening. Starting to get annoying. Stays on the same screen so I have to close down the app and lose the cash or gold. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This has been an issue since beta. I patiently waited for an update. It finally came today, but same old story. Quitting bug still works, sluggers still don't reset. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Is this the new panning issue of 20? Where it will never get fixed even though it is clearly a bug? I hope not. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I just had some tool do this to me. He was using the default name, so I have no idea who it was. I’m sure it was just my WiFi though and not actually a bug.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I get at least 12+ a day. I just had another shady dude a min ago. Some guys simply can't handle losing. They will fix it soon, but until then, we just gotta deal with these poor sports. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited March 2020
    For what it’s worth, i haven’t had this issue in cash battles. Maybe because I’m not really good at them. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dam sore loser for sure, he must really suck to have to force close and forfeit the match,  His name does sound familiar, I think he posted here a few times.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • GordonBombayGordonBombay Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I get at least 12+ a day. I just had another shady dude a min ago. Some guys simply can't handle losing. They will fix it soon, but until then, we just gotta deal with these poor sports. 

Shady, that’s like the pot calling the kettle black.   
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I'm slim shady, yes I'm the real shady, all you other slim shadys are just imitating. Some of these guys receive phone calls or have "connection issues" while playing the game. Think of it as an "oops.. we need to restart" during walk off hero. Looks like some of you need to stop preying on lowly bronze teams, anyways. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ShoveItUpYoenis2ShoveItUpYoenis2 Registered Users, Member 952 Posts

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    DFBB said:

So there's no way anyone can ever get a call in the middle of the round? Nothing can ever glitch in this bugged-to-**** game? It HAD to be him quitting, and that required you to publicly shame him? Don't be That Guy, @DFBB, or your kiss-ass cronies hop in (too late). 

If you're gonna post someone's name (no, it's not me), you should really be sure that's what happened. Your handle carries weight in here, and you'll get others looking to retaliate. That's bush league, especially considering you have no evidence to back up what you said. 

And on top of that, my lord you take yourself seriously. The OP is talking about a guy who threatened to kill him over it! What happened to you? Someone quit your game. Utterly ridiculous you'd post this. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Oh, boy. *puts popcorn in microwave*
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts

~UNAGI~
    For what it’s worth, i haven’t had this issue in cash battles. Maybe because I’m not really good at them. 
    Ha! @Bigpredfan I think I’ve played you in cash battles before. I always get nervous when I recognize the name. I’ve had the glitch happen though in cash battles too though. 

I really think it’s a combo of people quitting and the game glitching. Yes people can get calls or the game just glitch but some people have repeatedly quit on purpose and even admitted to it. I think you should be able to quit without in affecting your opponent and so ultimately is it a GLU issue. Thankfully, GLU is aware and will be updating it soon.  Gold/Cash Battles were almost obsolete in 19, so I am really glad they’ve been constant in 20 and hope they don’t away. 
    JTPASTOR said:
    Ha! @Bigpredfan I think I’ve played you in cash battles before. I always get nervous when I recognize the name. I’ve had the glitch happen though in cash battles too though. 

You notice how I didn’t mention that particular matchup here?  That should tell you who won 

• hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    So how do I reset my sluggers?
  • hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts

hornsup17 said:

At the moment you have to lose a game. They still haven’t fixed it. After they said they did lol. To me at least. 
  • Soo_Choo_TrainSoo_Choo_Train Registered Users, Member 160 Posts

This one isn’t a big deal.  I’ve had guys with 3 or 4 pitches left when I’m done, and they still finish most of the time, they’re just slower.  Maybe they hit a few more towering pop-ups and I hit more line drives, but the people legit quitting because they’re losing are bush league and hopefully Glu fixes that soon.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Just ran into my first quitter. Is CS reimbursing your entry fee? 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Standard BS reply. This has happened to me 4 times today and I'm not seeing any gold coming back my way.