Game constantly freezing

Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
I haven't experienced anything like this crap that's going on with tsb20. Yesterday I had to reboot after every 2nd game.And today it has been after only 1 game. I have done everything they asked me to check with no luck. Cleared Cache and anything that was taking up space. I used the same device for 2019 but it sucks so far. Anyone experiencing this problem.Thanks BLUE1962

Comments

• jasntmasonjasntmason Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Yup, the past 2 days have been brutal
  • ipadidiotipadidiot Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    yes, playoff games in particular:- they NEVER work so im totally stuck,  i think pc macbook or firewired ipad pro might work, smellslike typical dev on latest kit crashing legacy boxes BS. at least it does to an old devOps hack like me.
  • Fed Up FredFed Up Fred Registered Users 16 Posts
    Game freezing sporadically. Worked fine the first day. Has been disgusting the last 3. Nowhere, has Glu addressed the problem. Play Store reviews are all complaining of crap app. Where's the acknowledgement that they're aware of this bullshit?
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    here is their typical bullshit response... its been 4 days for me and this is what i got. Absolutely pathetic. Just gave them a 1* review on the app store.
    Worked great until 3 days ago and since then, maybe 1 hour during midday yesterday it was ok. Crashes and freezes all the time now. I've restarted, closed everything, reclaimed memory, and still can't be on for more than 2-3 minutes without a problem. Wasn't like this 4 days ago
  • carlogerscarlogers Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am getting the same thing cant even get through a full bonus game or prime game.  Have to restart all the time.
  • Blue1962Blue1962 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I got sick and tired of the freezing so I had to switch to a new device. So now if I wanna play while I'm out and about I have to carry 2 phones..I had no problem with 19 but 20 was frickin crazy. I hope everyone gets this issue taken care of because it  was stressful as hell. Good luck fellow tappers...BLUE1962
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    @Blue1962 what device did you switch to where it is now working?
    I switched to my nexus6 phone that I used for TSB18 .I was using my crappy phone but it worked great for 19 .And Glu had me go through all kind of crap.But it kept freezing after 1 game. JUST let Glu know if you switch because they have to unlock your account for you.Good luck

The customer service response that Glu sends to us is crap. It's been the same since 2015. Blah blah Like the other tapper posted earlier it's ridiculous that it's never their fault it's always our problem to deal with.. I hope you all can resolve what's going on with tsb20. I know for me it was a frustrating start to the season.
    Got through a couple games with no problems at all, and then suddenly freezing and shutting down again if I'm in for more than 60-90 seconds