Fan Rewards

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
edited March 2020 in General TSB Discussion
The good doctor would have a field day with this. Used to get three 500 boxes plus for 2500 spent and now you get one box for 5000 spent. So that’s like a factor of 6+ worse. 

Comments

• bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Multiplied by the crappy factor of what you actually get....

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but am I missing something, or did they not even bother to make the WOH or SF player rewards bonuses?  Just seems odd.

That, and the lower multipliers just make it seem like they concede the fact that any time spent on those modes is just a resource-gathering mission...

Edit: Disregard.  I looked again, and they have changed to Schoop and Hicks.  When I looked initially I thought I saw Frazier and Smoak...
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    The good doctor would have a field day with this. Used to get three 500 boxes plus for 2500 spent and now you get one box for 5000 spent. So that’s like a factor of 6+ worse. 
    They heard you. FR is updated. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    DFBB said:
    COWPILEY said:
    Still have to spend 5000 for 3x Boxes. Last year it was 2500 gold for the 3x boxes. I'm not happy.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    The slugfest reward is a 2.5 star... royale woh reward is a 4 star. Not to mention royale woh is 6 levels...
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I only got one box from 5k gold spent before the update. Im owed 2.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    DFBB said:
    COWPILEY said:
    Still have to spend 5000 for 3x Boxes. Last year it was 2500 gold for the 3x boxes. I'm not happy.

I'm not happy either. 2500 was a good marker, 5000 is just stupid.
    "Let's make fan rewards and club tiers way worse t
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Save ye gold and you won't need to worry about fan rewards. If Sf/woh isnt worth your time, then don't play it 😬 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited March 2020
    And totally suck in the mean time ? Patience is a virtue I guess. At 5k, FR is really no longer a consideration as an ftp guy. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Was back to normal yesterday.