Prev13456717

Comments

• Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    I always wait just in case
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Damn.... I’m pissed now 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I haven't liked this aspect of '20 thus far. It's basically being penalized depending on when in the 24hr window you have the ability to watch them. 
  • iTzCorYiTzCorY Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Does resetting the ad Id not work in 20? Or will you get banned for it. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I watched 30 last night and stopped just in case. Glad I did now 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I do kinda what @Bigpredfan said. It resets at 8pm I will watch 20-30 and save the rest for my 8 hour work shift at my desk
    Surveys are double gold too. I did a 10 minute one for 170 gold this morning. Another way to get free gold 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Resetting Ad ID does not affect the counter but still helps make videos available
  • aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    There's a 1 min ad *sigh*
    There's a 1 min ad *sigh*

dude, it’s for Calm. It’s supposed to make you less stressed........
  • judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Wish it was double gold all the time
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Wish it was double gold all the time
    Sounds awesome, but then it would cost 5x more to buy a box.
    Just no.  
  • ipadidiotipadidiot Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    its payng at 20 per at the moment, amazing, however i suspect im banned for some reason because playoff games crash out, so ill be a gold rich rookie until i die
  • STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I used 150 Monday and my counter still hasn't reset
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Awesome, 2x gold and it's still unplayable for Android users like myself...
  • iratepirateiratepirate Registered Users, Member 306 Posts
    Make sure to be out of the app when the reset happens (8pm eastern I believe), or you'll be screwed until the next 8pm eastern.
    Keepers: Ruth/Posada/Paige. ML is SS (RHP/RHP) - I went Platinum June 17
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Everybody off!  15-minute recess.
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Make sure to be out of the app when the reset happens (8pm eastern I believe), or you'll be screwed until the next 8pm eastern.
    Well, that’s sucks. I didn’t realize that and now my counter did not reset. This blows.
    Yep.  Apparently that is the only solution for now.  I watched video #150 at 7:42, and video #1 on a new cycle at 8:05...
  • Coop2010Coop2010 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Did Glu post somewhere that we need to be logged out for it to reset or were we just magically supposed to know somehow?
    We figured it out.  Not sure who was the first to post about it, but it is in another thread from earlier in the week.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Coop2010 said:
    Did Glu post somewhere that we need to be logged out for it to reset or were we just magically supposed to know somehow?

LOL. You must be new to this game.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Coop2010 said:

LOL. You must be new to this game.
    Can i join u in '19 after this weekend? I've been playing 20 primarily but I'm probably gonna play 19 til the WOH and Slugfest rewards get good.
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Really ridiculous I had to resort to setting a phone reminder to log out of '20 a few minutes before 8pm EST. But after being screwed out of 3000 gold in 2 days, not gonna let it happen again. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Videos not resetting. This is Bs....
    I’ve learned to hard close the app around 30 minutes before the reset at 8 eastern. Is it ideal? No. Does it work?  Yes
    Hmmmm definitely gonna try that next time. This is ridiculous tho.. videos still not working. 

Ok....glu fine 150 video cap I’m slowly accepting this but can you at least create a functioning video counter reset that doesn’t have to be manipulated? 🙄 
    Hmmmm definitely gonna try that next time. This is ridiculous tho.. videos still not working. 

Ok....glu fine 150 video cap I’m slowly accepting this but can you at least create a functioning video counter reset that doesn’t have to be manipulated? 🙄 
    Technically you could force close at 7:59 eastern, but it isn’t worth risking honestly 

Technically you could force close at 7:59 eastern, but it isn’t worth risking honestly 
    Yeah I think I’ll stick to 30 mins. So am I screwed until 8 est tomorrow night? 

Yeah I think I’ll stick to 30 mins. So am I screwed until 8 est tomorrow night? 
    I think so. Happened to me one day and I haven’t made that mistake again after reading that you have to be out of the app when the change happens