WoH 2/23

TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
Anyone find WoH to be extremely hard? I can’t get pass 2.10 on Warmup. Also down by 3 with no runners on? I used my keepers both Babe and Ferrell and no luck. All my hitting upgrades are maxed at silver and my keepers have skill level 2 on them. Pennants are at 21 with Babe and 20 with Ferrell. 

Comments

• Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    That’s Glu taking advantage of situation, while others are giving they want to take away. 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I can't get past 1.7 on warmup. 0 for 8. Not spending gold to do it either. So much for playing this game today.
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I played up through Warmup 3 to get a feel for my WoH lineup. Freeman vid boosted couldn't get past 3.10 with restart, so I gave up. Pointless with no bonus players and worthless rewards anyway. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I found Pro to be easier at the moment then warmup. But I doubt I will get into or past 4.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I’m glad I’m not the only one having trouble. I was thinking I was crazy. I can’t get past level 2 of warmup and the fingers tower level 3
    I am hoping since the season hasn’t started yet this is still some form of a beta version so people do not cycle cap like crazy. Idk just thinking out loud 🤣
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I am hoping since the season hasn’t started yet this is still some form of a beta version so people do not cycle cap like crazy. Idk just thinking out loud 🤣

I think it's always tough at the beginning of the year when players don't have skills and have low max potentials.  There's just not enough separation between our hitters and the pitchers.  Plus, most of us are bronze or silver, which are always the toughest levels to cycle at.

I've been playing this game for years and I usually don't put much effort into cycling until we're 4-6 weeks into the new season. I slow play the bonus guys for points and blue cash, that's about it. 

• DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

JGSI level 4.6.   Hey Glu!  Back off a bit!!!!!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    4.8 on pro is the furthest I’ve gotten so far 

ML skill at 8, nothing on keeper skills yet 

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

If it makes anyone feel better, the 2019 WoH leftover is pretty much unplayable now too. I cycled 8 times last week with my badass lineup and several times this weekend, but am having trouble getting through my second one today. Matchups that dominated all year are just crap. Up to this point, I've been curved out on 4.10 three times, and now I can't get past 6.6 without Verlander curving me out.

Finally got to Babe for the second attempt at a cycle, and have gone 0-6. Every single time I get the winning run to the plate, he just starts curving me out. Doesn't matter the score or situation. If I have the tying run up to bat, I "lose".  This is beyond  hilarious.
    I get it, GLU. You don't want me to play this one anymore. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I got my WoH fix over on 19.  Club rank #1??  That's a first.
    Just no.  
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Could not beat level two of hof with this lineup. Only really wanted to put up points got my 25 mil and I’m done. Ridiculous 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’ve yet to see a chart. Lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• aaronchennaaronchenn Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I’ve yet to see a chart. Lol
    There's one in All charts/tidbits thread
    I’ll post it again @drsmartassphd

• MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
    It was unbeatable . I did manage to get to 6.10 with this squad on pro ( 60/60 upgrades on all 4 woh categories ) after a while I said f it and just auto played 1-7 of level 1 warmup for mad bxp/ bg 

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I think if you get that Nunez Leveled up to G10, you should be good to go.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I think if you get that Nunez Leveled up to G10, you should be good to go.
    If he gets that Nunez to G10 I’d give him a gold star. Maybe 2 of them