Keepers are X3 normal players- down from 5
ML is 5X- down from 10
all star tickets will carry over from 2019 by friday
gold videos to 500 a day. 

All great news 
Prev13

Comments

• EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Lol I leveled up a keeper like 40 minutes before this came out. At least it was only one of them. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Very good news going forward.  Also a nice gift to help offset what was already spent on leveling.  Good job GLU!
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Oh sorry I just saw this 😬 I’m pretty excited. 

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This makes up for making woh impossible. Lol. Also I love the all star tickets the most. 

I think with this the good doc may comeback. 
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Great updates. Will be interesting to see how AS level moving over looks like on Friday. 
     I’m not sure which I’m more excited about 500 videos cap or All-Star tickets. Awesome glu 👏👍🏻
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    will we get all the perks that we accumulated 
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    Boy these are crazy times we're living in...
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
     I’m not sure which I’m more excited about 500 videos cap or All-Star tickets. Awesome glu 👏👍🏻
    For me allstar tickets carrying over is awesome...but videos helps also. All great news
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    There must be a press release coming that Glu was bought out by a company that cares to retain and satisfy customers.... JK. Ridiculously awesome changes, too bad no retro compensation as I'm already capped at Gold on my Keepers & G8 My Legend....so many lost resources
  • PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm sure glad that I didn't max out my keeper skills before this. That would've been so damn frustrating. 
  • StillHarayStillHaray Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I can only take one thing away from this. Numbers of users playing was well below what they expected. 
    I can only take one thing away from this. Numbers of users playing was well below what they expected. 
    Agree I feel like it was kind of a test run and it obviously wasn’t working out. Either way idc very happy 😊 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Welp I’m in, but I’m just gonna get stadium and hoard for months. 500 a day is enough to get me to my plan, just delayed. No bitching from me until about August. Lol

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

They must have lost money week one

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited March 2020
    The doc is back! Can I say I called that? 😂🤣

I also hope as said above that we get some of the accolades given in 19. If not totally fine with it. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The doc is back! Can I say I called that? 😂🤣

I also hope as said above that we get some of the accolades given in 19. If not totally fine with it. 
    Remember when I said his mistake was coming to the 2020 forums........
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Welp I’m in, but I’m just gonna get stadium and hoard for months.

Well.....you managed to boycott for a whole week! Impressive! Don’t forget the Endorsements, they help out a lot! At least for me they do
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Looks like I’ll be joining back in as well, if on Friday, y’all confirm the carry over of All-Star tickets 😁
    Looks like I’ll be joining back in as well, if on Friday, y’all confirm the carry over of All-Star tickets 😁
    That’s what sold me as well. But my goal is still to spend less than $50. I’m down 10 already

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

It's all done with mirrors
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Dare I say they've now made 20 better than 19? I mean product to product theyve overall improved the game for us.

Anyone else feel odd typing positivity about GLU? 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Let's not get the cart before the horse, here...

The game is still very buggy, and there are still too many beta-type issues for a lot of people.

However, they do seem to be much more proactive, and willing to make adjustments based on complaints of the past.  

A big step in the right direction, imo.  If the login issues get resolved, and they make WOH a little more reasonable, I will be on board with @Thekid84.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    That’s what sold me as well. But my goal is still to spend less than $50. I’m down 10 already
    Is that all you need to hit vip? Might as well get the vip...lol
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    These are all things that should happen anyway, so it's hard for me to be too jovial over here.

Why should middle-of-the-pack players be 3x to level? (let alone 5x as it were)
    Why should there be a limit on videos? There never was a limit before.
    Why should All Star tickets not carry over like VIP? You paid for those.
    What about limiting d6 cycles?

Oh gosh no, I'm way behind that for VIP. But the fact that it could carry over year to year helps.

The 500 video limit is fine with me. 150 was way too little.

I'm going to play 2019 for a few more months anyway. I did beat 1.1 in WoH yesterday on 2020! But I quit after that. I'm staying bronze for a couple more months, at least. Likely won't play my season playoffs either for a long time.

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

I'm staying bronze for a couple more months

Do you plan on season mode? I stayed bronze for 3 seasons in ‘19, HUGE mistake. Got through season just fine but clobbered in playoffs. Went silver and all was well with the world. Not making that mistake this year. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Welp I’m in, but I’m just gonna get stadium and hoard for months. 500 a day is enough to get me to my plan, just delayed. No bitching from me until about August. Lol

Unfortunately if you do get the stadium deal, it's a better deal to front-load your spending so it pays a larger amount for a longer period of time.
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The big question is do our perks carryover then from 19 to 20? If not, the current perks in 20 are way less than the perks in 19 at the same level. All star level 15 in 20 has no increase percentage to lxp or pxp like it did in 19. So without the perks, the all star carryover isn’t nearly as good as it seems on the surface.