Ballpark investment

2Next

Comments

• judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Yup I do it every year. It works out good in the end.
  • jinnyjinny Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Very good investment. Especially for those who take brief periods of inactivity. Currently only on level 3 and took a week off except for logging in to claim gifts, park, etc. Came out of the week with an extra ~200g. 
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    For what it's worth, going from level 1 to level 2 requires you to spend 4k in gold.

I can keep posting level increases as I come to them.
  • BigBibbins333BigBibbins333 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    What is the daily payout at each level?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Thekid84 said:
    For what it's worth, going from level 1 to level 2 requires you to spend 4k in gold.

I can keep posting level increases as I come to them.

It goes from 6 to 16. Hmmm.

I'll just stick with my plan. 300 extra gold a month for a few month's isn't worth dropping 4K right now on shit I won't use anyway. I won't purchase player boxes until Legends are released.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 1994EXPOS1994EXPOS Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    What is the daily payout at each level?
    First level is 6 then : 

• babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Remember at each level increase your gold starts at 0 so it's a hell of a lot of gold to get to a decent amount.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    If you're a F2P person and watch 500 videos a day (not counting 2x times), it would take ~43 weeks to get to level 8.   754,000 gold (from numbers I've seen here per level) / 17500 gold a week per videos.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    I spent alot of $$ last year, spent a bunch of gold - and only made level 7. That said - it is a good investment over the course of the season.