TSB'20

Ak472019Ak472019 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
Need some feedback from anybody who have downloaded TSB20. Are we able to bring all our TSB19 players over? What about the XP we have collected? Can they be ported over? Any feedback would be appreciated

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Beta version is active, so anything is subject to change... but only 3 keepers (2 hitters / 1 pitcher). Nothing else transfers. You'll get a welcome gift based on status obtained in TSB19 & start from scratch.
  • inittowinit8inittowinit8 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The daily event progress reward levels for club play are set outrageously high and are going to be almost unattainable to get to the 200 gold rewards that were so helpful when playing in 2019.   GLU should really reconsider these settings. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    The daily event progress reward levels for club play are set outrageously high and are going to be almost unattainable to get to the 200 gold rewards that were so helpful when playing in 2019.   GLU should really reconsider these settings. 
    I’m relatively sure it’s only because it’s beta, don’t want teams to get a big jump.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m relatively sure it’s only because it’s beta, don’t want teams to get a big jump.  
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I hope it is just beta and not an attack on solo clubs. They set the levels high In the latter part of TSB18 and players fled to the exits in droves. Since we were not a top club, most guys just quit playing since there was no way to get any decent rewards. Was waiting for that to happen in TSB19 but fortunately it never did....kind of like the Moments players. 
  • jbart1981jbart1981 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    My app just freezes as soon as I open it. I was able to play one game and that's it
  • coachpat2coachpat2 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Yeah there's still some bugs they need to work out. I'm sure they'll get it right soon though
  • RedsruleRedsrule Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Is the beta version still active? Not seeing any prime players. 
  • Lildoc13Lildoc13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can we fix the constant shifts no real team shifts for every batter
  • Wolfie4UAWolfie4UA Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I need an invite sent to my email so I can start playing the 20 version. Can someone help me?