Anyone else locked out of their account?

checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
Was playing WOH and HR Cash Battles this morning, then tried to watch start watching videos but no video would load. So I closed the application, and came back to this. On iOS for whatever that’s worth.

Comments

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

Yup!
  • checkitmylescheckitmyles Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Okay, was going to contact customer service but I thought I'd check and see if it was just me.
  • CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Same thing here
    I think it’s game wide right now. A few in my club are locked out too from what I’ve seen so far. 
    Gifts should be nice though. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've been told it will be fixed soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • jerzydeviljerzydevil Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm not locked out, but I got an error when trying to load the game.  I closed the app and restarted it and the game loaded, but my team was gone.
  • PapaRyGuyPapaRyGuy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Closed the app and came back in and it said I need to log back in. Not thinking I put in my email instead of Facebook and now I’ve lost my original TSB 20 team and have to start from the beginning. Anyway of getting my original team back?
    PapaRyGuy said:
    Closed the app and came back in and it said I need to log back in. Not thinking I put in my email instead of Facebook and now I’ve lost my original TSB 20 team and have to start from the beginning. Anyway of getting my original team back?
    If you previously saved through fb, you can access it by connecting through facebook. You may need to reinstall if a new team is saved on your current device. 
  • Coop2010Coop2010 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’m locked out too, when it asks if I played TSB 19 and I try logging in through Facebook and it just keeps saying this, is there something else I should be doing, I’ve already deleted and reinstalled?
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    This happened to me. I hit try later, went through the tutorial, and then logged in with my account information by going to the settings tab. Hopefully that will work for you as well.
    I went through the tutorial and then went into settings and that page saying an account with those credentials has already been linked, I’ve tried a bunch of times with no luck. When the game crashed on me yesterday and it did the same thing it let me back in after restarting my phone and reinstalling the app but nothing’s working today, and support isn’t getting back to me😭😭😭
    It’s now stopped saying that I’ve already linked my original account on my device and started saying:
    can not link to Facebook. All my other apps using Facebook to login are working fine Facebook say my original vip account is active and should be working fine.... any suggestions or help would greatly be appreciated. 
    FB can be buggy, but I'd contact support.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/