HR Battles Lineup

rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
I feel that WOH is set at a difficulty level that makes it unplayable. So I have put my focus on my HR battles lineup. I enjoy the competition against other people, and it is a good source for gold, cash, and gloves. Last year people shared their WOH rosters, so I thought we could share our HR Battle lineups. There are some hidden gems that aren’t 5 star players.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    This is what I'm currently working with: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

Sorry for the small screenshot, too lazy to fix
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @DFBB do you find bronze being easier to win gold battles cause most people are probably silver is that why you’re staying bronze so long? 
    TBWepa said:
    @DFBB do you find bronze being easier to win gold battles cause most people are probably silver is that why you’re staying bronze so long? 
    I will go silver as soon as I'm certain there's enough traffic to support nonstop gold battles. As far as competition, I do expect it to be a bit tougher in silver, but I'm honestly just concerned with traffic.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    DFBB said:
    TBWepa said:
    I will go silver as soon as I'm certain there's enough traffic to support nonstop gold battles. As far as competition, I do expect it to be a bit tougher in silver, but I'm honestly just concerned with traffic.
    Gotcha! I’m silver and find it tough going against some people during the daytime. I work night shifts a lot so it’s hard to find people to play against then. Weekend crowd is pretty loaded too. 
  • JuluoDeFolioJuluoDeFolio Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    DFBB if I had a nickel for everytime you beat me, I'd be a rich man. I fonnanly figured out how to win and what not. Cant wait for our next battle. What's your line up like now?
    DFBB if I had a nickel for everytime you beat me, I'd be a rich man. I fonnanly figured out how to win and what not. Cant wait for our next battle. What's your line up like now?

• SheetFreakSheetFreak Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I've got Hisashioka and regular Sanchez too, just haven't gotten around to leveling them yet.